Ask about the future.

Thoth93

General public will be able to space travel in 2078 there will be absent on the moon and tours. For your writing I see you winning something in the near future perhaps a contest of simply winning a gig.

Mayhem

Zenith
General public will be able to space travel in 2078 there will be absent on the moon and tours. For your writing I see you winning something in the near future perhaps a contest of simply winning a gig.

A question Jan having some problems with old friend. I like to see what you have to say.

Pix3l_P0w3r

A lot of future predictions are vague, leaving room for enough error that it could likely be true. When people ask for a future prediction, they're looking for specifics. If we live in a quantum universe, wouldn't that mean by knowing our direct future, that would therefore change it? Like when you observe a quantum function, it snaps from a superposition into a fixed position because you looked at it. There's no direct involvement with the function occurring, you're simply looking at it and it behaves differently. So simply knowing the future could make it so that it doesn't happen.

trac smit

Oh, sure, talk to Jasper and ignore me. *huff* *hair swish*

JasperMoon

Can you tell us what Marvel has planned after the Infinity Wars I and II? What stars will stay, what stars will be leaving. Will any return? Will it all be a bust after these next two movies? Anything about any of it please.

Michael Macintosh

What is the point in time travelers not telling people the future they already know about if it's going to happen anyway? Might as well tell them, especially if it's something specific like being elected President of the U.S.A. I mean, like, seriously. If you know someone is going to be running the country, might as well tell them. - MM.

alpha centauri

What is the point in time travelers not telling people the future they already know about if it's going to happen anyway? Might as well tell them, especially if it's something specific like being elected President of the U.S.A. I mean, like, seriously. If you know someone is going to be running the country, might as well tell them. - MM.
I believe in Adam Toths abilities. Just ask him. Maybe he will help you. But the technic is also exhausting. I think he have to go in a sort of trance. So I dont know whether he want to do that for you.

And he can only see posibilities and probabilities. He saw terror attacks. I am thinking, someone changed the future and it never happened. I am thinking this because it was in the news that the police stopped terror plots in the countries he predicted.

He also saw an atomic attack on Hawaii and the creation of a fourth Reich.
I also believe that that were posibilities in the past.

There are plans of specific groups to create a fourth Reich in reaction to the destabilization through mass flooding of economic migrants to Europe but he could not know the plans because they are written in German. I shared the link.

I am thinking both scenarios were possible and averted. The Hawaii threat was in the news. But the media said it was false alarm. I dont believe that I think it was a real plan and they covered it up.