Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

adder

im 19 and i live in Australia
I have only recently been exposed to offset spatial divergence, from a man named timothy from the 2030`s, timeline E661, I have been introduced to people who live in all timelines mostly working for the government and small independent company's,
carrying out confidential business,
some of these men and women
who are more than twice my age
where born long before I died

after what john did there are certain boundary`s and certain info i must withhold

I will only prove I own the c204 to one person and demonstrate how it works,
the individual who answers this correctly will have the option to see how many rumors surround time displacement and to experience the reality

so when generating a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion in what form does the singularity synusoid measure the mass of the inner event horizon?

please answer my question
and ask me whatever you want
i want people to take me seriously

I am here to prove to you that i have been to future timelines
PM me or reply !!!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@adder So you are telling us that the Singularity Synusoid comprises of electrical sine-waves but not square waves...
Lets look at lift and propulsion..Lift is a force that does just that..it lifts objects working against gravity....Propulsion propels an object, providing what ever forces are necessary to make the object move from here to there..It is true that lift and propulsion are forces, but they both serve very different purposes.. Lift simply means a force that works in opposition to Gravity, and Propulsion is a force that moves us in a direction, with or without Gravity..

Last edited:

adder

Were you aware that Morey Haber has been exposed as the creator of the John Titor hoax? Of course your reference to elements in the story indicates your story is a hoax too.

then why has the us government
patented johns "hoax" documents

adder

@adder So you are telling us that the Singularity Synusoid comprises of electrical sine-waves but not square waves...
Lets look at lift and propulsion..Lift is a force that does just that..it lifts objects working against gravity....Propulsion propels an object, providing what ever forces are necessary to make the object move from here to there..It is true that lift and propulsion are forces, but they both serve very different purposes.. Lift simply means a force that works in opposition to Gravity, and Propulsion is a force that moves us in a direction, with or without Gravity..

exactly you need to be off the ground and moving before the Synusoid will do anything
I can not talk about the inner or outer event horizons or the twin Synusoids..
sorry

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Were you aware that Morey Haber has been exposed as the creator of the John Titor hoax? Of course your reference to elements in the story indicates your story is a hoax too.

Quite a while ago someone attempted to patent the diagrams John Titor provided. But there was never a patent granted. It was Larry Haber that now owns the copyrights to the John Titor story. If you have proof that the government has patented John Titors time machine, then please provide it.

Krish

adder

There goes the time travel ideas...perhaps if you can see the past and future...explain in detail, name, detail activities and location. If it is a hoax, there you go, if not let us see...how it goes.

Past: 12,300 to 12,500 years past ...from now

Future: 500 years to the future

I both cases, I am involved...so, I will check out what is what....Past is easy...future may not happen...even for Angels...

Thank you.

adder

Quite a while ago someone attempted to patent the diagrams John Titor provided. But there was never a patent granted. It was Larry Haber that now owns the copyrights to the John Titor story. If you have proof that the government has patented John Titors time machine, then please provide it.

Patent US20060073976 - Method of gravity distortion and time displacement

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Patent US20060073976 - Method of gravity distortion and time displacement

This patent was applied for by Marlin Pohlman and was never granted. The reason being that there was no working model. But you claimed a patent was taken out by the US government. Would you please provide info on that patent?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
im 19 and i live in Australia
I have only recently been exposed to offset spatial divergence, from a man named timothy from the 2030`s, timeline E661, I have been introduced to people who live in all timelines mostly working for the government and small independent company's,
carrying out confidential business,
some of these men and women
who are more than twice my age
where born long before I died

after what john did there are certain boundary`s and certain info i must withhold

I will only prove I own the c204 to one person and demonstrate how it works,
the individual who answers this correctly will have the option to see how many rumors surround time displacement and to experience the reality

so when generating a force per volume combining both lift and propulsion in what form does the singularity synusoid measure the mass of the inner event horizon?

please answer my question
and ask me whatever you want
i want people to take me seriously

I am here to prove to you that i have been to future timelines
PM me or reply !!!

Sphere, because the black hole forms a torus?