Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

Luke.369

If a time traveller came from another timeline to inform or convince us, he'd do a hell of a lot better job than saying "I can't tell you that". It just screams "attention-seeker". It's fairly easy to determine if someone is being genuine in their communications or not. Yes, some dumb people want to believe and will follow you blindly to boost your ego, but the smart ones will scrutinize you until convinced otherwise and this time traveller is doing quite a shit job at convincing. Definitely a government agent, right guys? ;)
its allrelative to time. but time is a lie and its not even called time travel. but somewhere everything is true. so if he was a “time traveler” they would need to pepper the trueth with lies. there is no trueth without lies. as there is no dark without light. no light without lime and no energy without force.

Luke.369

If a time traveller came from another timeline to inform or convince us, he'd do a hell of a lot better job than saying "I can't tell you that". It just screams "attention-seeker". It's fairly easy to determine if someone is being genuine in their communications or not. Yes, some dumb people want to believe and will follow you blindly to boost your ego, but the smart ones will scrutinize you until convinced otherwise and this time traveller is doing quite a shit job at convincing. Definitely a government agent, right guys? ;)
its allrelative to time. but time is a lie and its not even called time travel. but somewhere everything is true. so if he was a “time traveler” they would need to pepper the trueth with lies. there is no trueth without lies. as there is no dark without light. no light without lime and no energy without force.
hahaha withou time not lime.

Pix3l_P0w3r

@Luke.369 There is truth without lies, but you're right... we would call it something else. If there was no false information, true information would exist, but it would just be information. There wouldn't be a contrast to information, so you would naturally presume there would be no such thing as contradiction, or... imagination. But if you want to speak relativity... everything is relative to everything. How 1 minute passes to me, is not the same for how 1 minute passes to you, even if we were side by side. How a car's engine sounds depends if you're in the vehicle, or stationary as it passes by. Even gravity differs ever so slightly depending where you are on Earth. The amount it differs is so insignificant however, you cannot feel it, and it doesn't affect our measurements.

I however, still think this time traveller is probably seeking attention and isn't being completely honest and open, which begs the question of why he's even here. If he is telling the truth, if not to entertain himself. Sure seems that way.

P.S. You can use the edit button to revise your comment if you make an error. But yes, I suppose there's no light without lime for that Rush song 'Limelight'. But I did figure out through context you meant time. Freudian slips are hilarious. You say one thing, but mean your mother.

Luke.369

@Luke.369 There is truth without lies, but you're right... we would call it something else. If there was no false information, true information would exist, but it would just be information. There wouldn't be a contrast to information, so you would naturally presume there would be no such thing as contradiction, or... imagination. But if you want to speak relativity... everything is relative to everything. How 1 minute passes to me, is not the same for how 1 minute passes to you, even if we were side by side. How a car's engine sounds depends if you're in the vehicle, or stationary as it passes by. Even gravity differs ever so slightly depending where you are on Earth. The amount it differs is so insignificant however, you cannot feel it, and it doesn't affect our measurements.

I however, still think this time traveller is probably seeking attention and isn't being completely honest and open, which begs the question of why he's even here. If he is telling the truth, if not to entertain himself. Sure seems that way.

P.S. You can use the edit button to revise your comment if you make an error. But yes, I suppose there's no light without lime for that Rush song 'Limelight'. But I did figure out through context you meant time. Freudian slips are hilarious. You say one thing, but mean your mother.

hahaha that last bit was good. i think he is not in the loop but looking for a way in. alot like most of the people here. but why would anyone make the tech public for people to simply play with. it is not a game and can have very very bad outcomes. time can get away from you, and wht if you never made it back to your own time... ever.

9th Wave

True information doesn't always necessarily mean it's absolute...

The one thing over time I think most of the forum members should realize is, any possibilities that within governments jurisdiction can and will in-fact alter any subjective problems that may or may not occur with hoax's & actual data that can always be tampered with...
For instance, most now believe the john titor theory to be a "hoax" when in fact it could also just be a buyout cover-up.

I'm always open to hear what someone has to say about time travel, whether or not the factual data is presented forth.

Last edited:

9th Wave

hahaha that last bit was good. i think he is not in the loop but looking for a way in. alot like most of the people here. but why would anyone make the tech public for people to simply play with. it is not a game and can have very very bad outcomes. time can get away from you, and wht if you never made it back to your own time... ever.
The possibility of never coming back to your own timeline is inevitable, when it comes to, "jumping".

Not only that, but another you would exist in that parallel world, in which could literally be anywhere or any different walk of life.
Even in a slip in time could result of you being born years later than your current life, per say another age but the same year that you would consider 2018.

9th Wave

The other problem is, the reason you may have "jumped" could possibly never have happened in an alternate time, you could be going back to change an occurrence that never even existed.

Pix3l_P0w3r

The other problem is, the reason you may have "jumped" could possibly never have happened in an alternate time, you could be going back to change an occurrence that never even existed.

The only problem I really see is:

If you go back in time, you cannot be in your original timeline. You've already experienced an entire series of events leading up until that point and you can't go back and change what you already saw happened. You've observed it so it exists and can't be altered. If you manage to go back in time at all and change anything, you have to consider the fact you are in a divergent timeline to your own with a percentage of error factor (differences between your timeline and the one you travelled to) and anything you do simply doesn't matter at all because you're affecting a different, one of purportedly infinite timelines and it doesn't affect your own, so what would even be the point? The inevitable quest of sentient evolution, to be able to warn alternate timelines of impending doom or potential bad decisions or consequences of actions? Who knows. It's hard to say if these time travellers are even intelligent beings, more so than you and I. If Alexander Bell showed up in front of you tomorrow, he'd have more questions than you had for him, I'm sure. Perhaps the divine knowledge we seek for the absolute answer lies within another more evolved sentient species or perhaps our evolutionary descendants.

I think most people just want to know how physical time travel works, in that paradoxes don't exist, or if they do exist, what happens exactly. None of the time travellers can really answer that. But even if people like John were telling partial truths, I'm sure it's being obscured which is why it's chalked up as hoax or conspiracy. Why? You can't erase the truth from existence, but you can try to drown it out. That's why the quest for knowledge is a hunt for a needle in an ever growing haystack.

Luke.369

changing sommething in another time line would only work if you could track and follow that timeline after changing something big and many big things at that, then jump to the same timeline at a more later date around the time the effects are well spred. an as for A. G. Bell, he never invented anything in his life just like T. E. and John was working for a gov group so i would not trust someone who thinks portal travel sends the same copy. it kills living matter to make 0 matter and makes a copy just like a 3d printer but with electrons. An paradoxs are not able unless jumpping to the same line over and over and over. But all is just a guess i guess.

TimeFlipper

I brought this posting forward as it succinctly exposes a hoax time-traveller who was last seen here on July 31st 2017 (y)..
Several questions were put to him, but will never be answered....So has he gone on another time-travelling expedition, or has his time-machine blown up??...:eek:

I suspect that he got to the point whereby he knew he couldnt convince the majority of members on Paranormalis that he was genuine, and therefore he decided his time was up for his spoofery and so he left quietly forever :D.

I think there would be more of a chance that he was a government agent, than a genuine time-traveller :D..