Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

Jeannanine

I'm skeptical but willing to hear you out, I actually have a pretty specific question that you may not be able to answer for me which is completely fine, I'll probably ask around elsewhere then. I've been having an issue lately, well not so much an issue, don't know what to call it. I'll keep my question simple, but if you'd like any elaboration I'd be glad to explain as much as I can! Has anything significant happened somewhere between January sixth and now that someone had to alter the time line? My situation is that I had a friend fly out to me and they left on the eighth, however, I've had a dream and a sort of sense of deja vu that makes me believe that originally they had not been on that flight and for whatever reason that flight had been cancelled or delayed for a few days and someone changed this to what actually happened, him leaving on the eighth. It sort of gives me a sense of dread as well, like something terrible had happened, perhaps some sort of national crisis? Any thoughts on this?

Luke.369

they are marked..
i to feel something will happen there but i do not think it will be from any islamic group.
it will be England its self.