Interview ASK ME ANYTHING! I HAVE TRAVELED THROUGH TIME

steven chiverton

sounds like we have to answer his technical question before he gives us an answer so sounds like he dosent know the answer himselfs and is asking us for it before he answers any question , this is not a game show quiz its a question to get answers so best get to the point and scrap the technical jargon and answer how do you time travel what machine have you got and what government in australia did you work for or better what crook in the government did you work for its either the ministry of defence of the ministry of navy or army

TimeFlipper

sounds like we have to answer his technical question before he gives us an answer so sounds like he dosent know the answer himselfs and is asking us for it before he answers any question , this is not a game show quiz its a question to get answers so best get to the point and scrap the technical jargon and answer how do you time travel what machine have you got and what government in australia did you work for or better what crook in the government did you work for its either the ministry of defence of the ministry of navy or army

Steve, the OP of this thread hasnt been seen since July last year and he was a hoaxer anyways :LOL:

SomethingCursed

Steve, the OP of this thread hasnt been seen since July last year and he was a hoaxer anyways :LOL:

Si

They're all trying to be like John Titor but all fall short. John Titor was a very rare thing at just the right time.

Unless these time travelers are pictures, a believable backstory and so forth.. they won't be believed.

Hoaxers usually rant off in technical jargon in a bid to frustrate you into not doing your research, and into just believing their word.

Real time travelers, possibly Titor, gave clear cut answers (made predictions, add 7 to his predictions to account for divergence) and avoided drowning the whole story in jargon.

IE: My name is Don from 333929292818181 worldline on 29992 divergence, i'm on the points of 999 666 3333 and i'm from the future. My engrish not so good. But believe meh because I truth. vs Hello everyone, my name is Trevor and i'm from the future. I'm from ___, ask away, i'll explain everything in simple easy to understand language and won't go into jargon unless prompted.

The reason many hoaxers claim to not know English, is because people in their native language don't have the stability, living standards and comfort to entertain Bullshit on the Internet.

USAF Ace

I'm not sure of existing theories, but perhaps I share this one: when time travel, you're visiting a "now" you've never existed in. So if your molecules sudden exist where they haven't, does this not displace or split existing atoms to make room for you? We all know what happens when you Split an atom though...

NITRO

The answer is complicated it is measured in a combination of light or impedance / decibels...

The state of matter is plasma as there is no sublimation.
there is your answer...

TimeFlipper

The answer is complicated it is measured in a combination of light or impedance / decibels...

The state of matter is plasma as there is no sublimation.
there is your answer...

Iam a little bit mixed up here...You gave an answer to an unknown question, so can you say what the question was that made you answer it please?