Assembling a Time Travel team to build a working Time Machine

james

That is the theory...every gravity source produces a time field that controls how fast time flows in that gravity field. The rate of time flow is probably quantum meaning it would only flow at specified rates like gravity has quantum levels (responsible for keeping planets in specified orbits determined by the quantum levels of solar gravity or electrons occupying specific orbits in an atom).
Kozyrev is also the mirror guy.
Any type of clock would be appropriate as long as they start out being synchronous with each other.
Everything oscillates.

TimeFlipper

Are you still assembling a team to build a working time machine? If so, where are you located? Do you have a communication method of choice set up? I am willing to participate.
Welcome Back to Paranormalis...We have similar discussions already on Paranormalis, however they are all about the HDR..

Last edited:

steven chiverton

Last edited:

steven chiverton

since Steven gibbs has passed away no one has tried to contact him useing a ghost box and learn more about time travel secrets from him as they cant touch him on the other side so he may reveal more of what if any things he coundent talk about before while still in our world, ill try it useing my ghost box latter

TimeFlipper

since Steven gibbs has passed away no one has tried to contact him useing a ghost box and learn more about time travel secrets from him as they cant touch him on the other side so he may reveal more of what if any things he coundent talk about before while still in our world, ill try it useing my ghost box latter
I thought you had a Ghost Box Cobber Steve :unsure:

steven chiverton

i built 5 but are down to 2 and i only have one psb7 to use with iether of them i have sent 2 away and not with a psb7 they had there own to use with the ghost boxes

steven chiverton

Is the PSB that you have also known as a Veroboard?
the psb7 is a paranormal spirit radio reserch tool very expensive now and people all over the world are price gougeing everywhere and the dearest price for one ive found was over $900 what a real ripoff and the dearest i paid was $131 and i had 2 but one stuffed up on me so im left with one left

TimeFlipper

the psb7 is a paranormal spirit radio reserch tool very expensive now and people all over the world are price gougeing everywhere and the dearest price for one ive found was over $900 what a real ripoff and the dearest i paid was $131 and i had 2 but one stuffed up on me so im left with one left
My apologies Cobber, when you put psb i automatically assumed you were on about Printed Circuit Board, my bad :fp: