Astral plane experience

EachPeachPearPlum

Re: Astral Plane Experience

In religious contexts where you go into deep meditation, catholic monks and buddhist monks for instance, a teacher is always there to instruct you. The subconscious is a place of unknowing and it's not a place you show delve into alone. These people don't meditate for leisure, they do it for the ultimate goal of syncing in accord with the larger piece they are a fragment of. Most people never venture beyond the ego, so it's a special place for a certain type of person.
This also goes back to mythology: The hero always has a spirit guide with whom they undergo the process of being a self-servicing individual to the individual whom serves society. But thats a completely different topic and has many branch-offs (ex: Virgil is Dante's spirit guide in the Inferno and Tiresias guides Odysseus to find a way back).
Astral projection is only considered one level above that of the physical plane (7 planes in total), and is relatively easy to get to without a guide, or deep knowledge. It is the levels thereafter that take perseverance, knowledge, and an understanding.
I can't really speak about it since I have no experience there, but it has been claimed by people deep into seeking transcendance.
As for the experience of creating whatever you wish in AP thats not exactly true. Your mind has to be severely trained if you wish to do that, as it takes a lot of concentration and details. It's a construct of the mind and one discrepancy in an imagined scenario could lead to the facade breaking and you once again just perceiving the place in which you started.
I'm not sure if I can do this but...here is a really great link addressing Astral Projection at length!: Treatise On Astral Projection

kcwildman

Beastmaster

sounds a lot like the T.M. of the old days :confused:
so the same question comes up to me again
what is to be gained or of what real value is it to do this
is it for insight into the future, to understand the presant, to become one with the universe, to seek out the inner self :confused:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
sounds a lot like the T.M. of the old days :confused:
so the same question comes up to me again
what is to be gained or of what real value is it to do this
is it for insight into the future, to understand the presant, to become one with the universe, to seek out the inner self :confused:
I my opinion, it could be use for all what you said. I don't think someone could use it for he's personal benifit, like to win to lotto. I once read that some tried, and they never got all of the numbers. Stuff like that doesn't work it seems.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

so it realy don't work, or you could see the future regardless of the content. or you could see the other side of the world with clearity.
has anyone had any real proveable results??? I am very doubtfull

Num7

Administrator
Staff

If you see something in the dream you're controling, what tells you that it's actually the future, the past, or anything uh ?
You're traveling in your mind, in your imagination.
In you're dream, where are you, when are you ?
You can't actually know it. You can decide when you are, but this moment is still in the dream.

The question I'm asking is this one: When your mind is in that said dream, where and when is your mind ? Where and when is that dream ? Is your mind in the past/future, is it in another dimension, like all the HDRkid stuff ?

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well I believe that we are in a universe we can't see for the most part
and there are things out there we can't even begin to dream up
so I would have to say this A.P. stuff has some place in our world we just don't know how to access that part of our mind to take us there
as for the time we are in when we dream, it is always the same. we are in the now, and we are here. all ells is here with us in the now too though we just don't know how to get there from here.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Dreams could be stuff hapenning in other dimensions.

Sometimes, dreams are so similar to real life, except for some little details. This difference is the same that the difference we could see between our reality, and an alternate reality.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

oh man why'ed you have to go and bring up the multi-verse. that stuff makes my head hurt, just to think about all the diffrant possabilitys. it also is a demon when its gone. the thoughts will haunt you for months.
what if, is a hard place to live. its most rewarding when you have a breakthrough, but its a nightmare when you see what could/might have been.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, everything is possible in the multiverse.
When you dream, your soul's frequency could change, then, moving it temporarily to another dimension.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

never thought about it like that.
never considered what my soul was doing when I am asleep.
very interesting