Astral travel experimentation

Gamma137

Greetings,

Has anyone ever made astral projections? I am experimenting astral travel because of my curiosity, for my own satisfaction and a private reason. I have been trying for several days but in vain, while I have already been practicing meditation for several years and developed my pineal gland. I have done guided meditations for astral travelling, but I don't know how it goes after "the vibration". Do we fall asleep and our astral body wakes up alone later? Or, are we conscious? I think I am asking too many questions to myself at this stage and that's why it fails. During my tries, I meditated for 40 min, and I even tried for an hour or 2 waiting, I do it before sleeping or after waking up. But I might be too awake? Or maybe my visualisations are wrong? I don't know, I think I'm missing a step or doing something wrong. Some help or advice would be welcome. Thank you

Gamma137

oops, may I apologize (I'm too obsessed with Mozart xD). Mh... You're reminding me of something about music and the mind. I will make a post about that later :unsure:

Reverseroot

Greetings,

Has anyone ever made astral projections? I am experimenting astral travel because of my curiosity, for my own satisfaction and a private reason. I have been trying for several days but in vain, while I have already been practicing meditation for several years and developed my pineal gland. I have done guided meditations for astral travelling, but I don't know how it goes after "the vibration". Do we fall asleep and our astral body wakes up alone later? Or, are we conscious? I think I am asking too many questions to myself at this stage and that's why it fails. During my tries, I meditated for 40 min, and I even tried for an hour or 2 waiting, I do it before sleeping or after waking up. But I might be too awake? Or maybe my visualisations are wrong? I don't know, I think I'm missing a step or doing something wrong. Some help or advice would be welcome. Thank you

I've been astral travelling for over 10 years. The progression I was taught, and that has worked for 2 people I passed it on to was this.

1) Remembering bits of your dreams
2) Remembering every detail of the dreams
3) Drifting into "unconscious" projection that is nowhere near controllable
4) Gaining the awareness to change and guide your dreams
5) Gaining full control when something triggers you
6) Consciously projecting while sleeping and setting the mood
7) Conciously projecting at will

Where would you say you are on that scale?