Schematic Atlantean Generator

TEC

Time Enforcement Commission
Like the Biotronic Oscillator, the Atlantean Generator can also amplify white light energy on an infinite scale. The secret behind the workings of this device is, that it also generates the 20.736 time harmonic. For example, one copper frame pyramid is 12 dimensional, but sense it projects a multi-dimensional continuum at right angles to that of the first, it therefore generates the 144.000 speed of light harmonic, or 12 x 12 = 144. Three zeros are added to make it complete. Now, if two pyramids are positioned base to base, we can generate the 20.736-time harmonic, or, 144.000 x 144.000 = 20.736. As you will see in the schematic, the Atlantean generator also makes use of a double-based pyramid, thus giving the device multi-dimensional characteristics.

So basically, if a double-based pyramid is connected in series to a double-terminated quartz cristal and a step-up induction transformer, we have the means for increasing the harmonic potential for physical time travel. Therefore when constructing this unit, all the items which are listed on the schematic can easily be mounted to a wooden platform. As for the step-up induction transformer, this should probably have like 50 coils of 10 gage multi-stranded insulated wire for the (primary), and 100 coils of the same type of wire for the (secondary). If this is done correctly, this should amplify the white light energy being induced into the coils. Also, the wires that extend to the crystal should be glued to its apex. You don't want to coil the wire around the crystal, otherwise you may end up shorting it out.

at.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

TimeFlipper

I have my Delta T Antenna available for loan, if you need it SP :D
Obviously you have to agree to my loan terms ;)

TimeFlipper

Yep Pegii, im waiting for 2 items coming from ebay to complete my radionic telepathy device :cool:..
If it works as i hope it will, that too will be loaned out :D..
Radionics means the joining of mind and machine, to create a specific event :)

Last edited:

Pegii

Yep Pegii, im waiting for 2 items coming from ebay to complete my radionic telepathy device :cool:..
If it works as i hope it will, that too will be loaned out :D..
Radionics means the joining of mind and machine, to create a specific event :)
You don't happen to have a time travel or quantum jumping device up for rent do ya? :D