Debate Audio frequencies are Hoaxes

TimeFlipper

im back

I asked how longitudinal waves would affect sub-atomic particles, If you would be as so kind to provide mathematical corroboration. No hoaxes, Just logic.

You can find the mathematical corroboration of longitudinal and transverse waves on the internet, go take a look at the, "Mathematical Properties Of Waves", you can sit back and be educated....Personally i cant be bothered wasting my own time to print it out for you :LOL:..

Discord

You can find the mathematical corroboration of longitudinal and transverse waves on the internet, go take a look at the, "Mathematical Properties Of Waves", you can sit back and be educated....Personally i cant be bothered wasting my own time to print it out for you :LOL:..
You mean type it out.
How do frequented longitudinal waves manipulate sub-atomic particles into splitting themselves?
I reference the Quantum Slit experiment where an electron split itself into two while being in the same place and at the same time, This is an example of quantum superpositioning and portals by definition. Creating something to pass through another thing which it would otherwise physically be unable to.
"At Oak Ridge National Laboratory in eastern Tennessee, physicist Leah Broussard is trying to open a portal to a parallel universe.
She calls it an “oscillation” that would lead her to “mirror matter,” but the idea is fundamentally the same. In a series of experiments she plans to run at Oak Ridge this summer, Broussard will send a beam of subatomic particles down a 50-foot tunnel, past a powerful magnet and into an impenetrable wall. If the setup is just right — and if the universe cooperates — some of those particles will transform into mirror-image versions of themselves, allowing them to tunnel right through the wall. And if that happens, Broussard will have uncovered the first evidence of a mirror world right alongside our own."
Similar to this experiment using electro-magnetic waves to "open a universe" which is fake and also pseudo-science since there is no mathematical corroboration.
So how can Audio frquencies open a portal.

alpha centauri

It's pseudo-science as it has no basis in reality or proven relation to any sort sub-atomic particle or mathematical corroboration, unlike quantum mechanics of which were considered sci-fi and were highly discredited by Einstein and Tesla to a certain degree, It had a degree of reality be it far fetched. Give me one way longitudinal
waves can manipulate sub-atomic particles.

You do not even need to know, how it works, to recognise that it works. Studies are independant of that.

Music is known to have positive effects. There are several studies. And if it were pseudoscience like homeopathy there would also be studies to disproof it. You dont know without studies, if it is true or not.

I asked how longitudinal waves would affect sub-atomic particles, If you would be as so kind to provide mathematical corroboration. No hoaxes, Just logic.
The audio frequencies manipulate the brain and the brain makes the frequencies.

The following is a good meta-study on the subject:

You recognise yourself that only the non-scientific users gave you a like :D.

It is not that difficult to search for a study.

Discord

You do not even need to know, how it works, to recognise that it works. Studies are independant of that.

Music is known to have positive effects. There are several studies. And if it were pseudoscience like homeopathy there would also be studies to disproof it. You dont know without studies, if it is true or not.

The audio frequencies manipulate the brain and the brain makes the frequencies.

The following is a good meta-study on the subject:

You recognise yourself that only the non-scientific users gave you a like :D.

It is not that difficult to search for a study.
Cognitive science - Wikipedia
Hearing and the cochlea - Health Video: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Human brain - Wikipedia
you havee mucho common sense my friend.

edit: ok ok sorry cosmo no cry

Last edited:

Harte

Longitudinal waves are an example of "scalar waves."
99 and 33/100 % of claims made about scalar waves are complete BS.

"Music makes me happy" or "music changes my mood" is not an example of the idiocy out there about waves.

Harte

Harte

Claims made about Cymatics are also BS.

Patterns made by vibrating sand on flat surfaces can be easily explained by a 1st year Physics student.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Longitudinal waves are an example of "scalar waves."
99 and 33/100 % of claims made about scalar waves are complete BS.

"Music makes me happy" or "music changes my mood" is not an example of the idiocy out there about waves.

Harte

Yep, longitudinal waves are referred to as "scalar waves", but longitudinal waves in Radio Operator terms, simply means non Hertzian Waves...But you can fill in the several gaps I left purposely for you to fill in regarding naming other longitudinal waves, don't let me down Hartey! :whistle: :giggle:..

Harte

I tried to address claims made by scammers concerning scalar waves, not name every kind.

Harte