Debate Australian Vegan Pens Nasty Letter(s) to Neighbor for Having BBQs Outdoors

Should the Vegan Neighbor have the right to stop her neighbor from having Meat BBQs outdoors ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I Have No Opinion On The Matter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wind7

Staff
Does the Vegan Neighbor have the right to stop her BBQ loving neighbor from hosting them outdoors ?

Vote using the poll above and then let us know why you voted.

I will share my opinion later on.

Mayhem

Zenith
Damn, its gone too far.

Id just drag em into the desert let them eat trees. Then we can bbq in peace.

I voted no.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sounds like the vegan neighbors have the false belief that their beliefs give them dictatorial rights. Just a bunch of Karens.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Also please stop screaming "but bacon" at vegan people if you are one of the many people that do as we seriously do not care about bacon. It is all I ever hear either "but bacon" or "it is your loss". Anyhow it is not my loss and again I do not give a damn about bacon.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
Also please stop screaming "but bacon" at vegan people if you are one of the many people that do as we seriously do not care about bacon. It is all I ever hear either "but bacon" or "it is your loss". Anyhow it is not my loss and again I do not give a damn about bacon.

I would never say anything like that ^^^ to a Vegan, it's just un-called for in my world.

"I an Omnivore, if it tastes good...I...Will...Eat it...Bwa-ha-ha-haaaaa !!!" ;)

I will eat Eggplant like I eat Bacon....Love Both!

On the above note...Sort of....I was once forced to eat 'Tofu Turkey' made by my sibling. :sick:
It was absolutely horrible....But, I ate some of it as to not hurt her feelings.
My Mum even tried some but said it wasn't for her when we were on our way home.
It was Thanksgiving and I and my Mum travelled to Wisconsin, to their (Bro in-law and Sister and kids) Home.

Wind7

Staff
I voted NO.

I would enforce my rights but ONLY if they were absolutely infringed upon such as, for example,
someone inviting themselves onto my property or into my home to rob me. (It's happened!)

But if someone were cooking outdoors and the smell were bad....I would just go indoors.
Problem solved. I don't live within a 'Gated Community'.

Here's one that got my ire up...A bit.

Now....^^ If that happened HERE in the US...It would probably be laughed out of court.

Unless of course, the person complaining lived within a 'Gated Community'
and it infringed upon the community's rules.

I don't know much about the 'Karens' or the whole Woke thing,
but I am not judgemental and I will stick up for my own rights whenever necessary.

I would look up the legalities myself and see if someone had a case against me first,
before I lobbed any counter complaints. Just makes sense. (To Me, imho.)

I really try to get along with everyone.....But, I ain't perfect. ;)

IlluminatiArchbishop

I would never say anything like that ^^^ to a Vegan, it's just un-called for in my world.

"I an Omnivore, if it tastes good...I...Will...Eat it...Bwa-ha-ha-haaaaa !!!" ;)

I will eat Eggplant like I eat Bacon....Love Both!

On the above note...Sort of....I was once forced to eat 'Tofu Turkey' made by my sibling. :sick:
It was absolutely horrible....But, I ate some of it as to not hurt her feelings.
My Mum even tried some but said it wasn't for her when we were on our way home.
It was Thanksgiving and I and my Mum travelled to Wisconsin, to their (Bro in-law and Sister and kids) Home.
Personally love breaded eggplant. Anyhow my non vegan niece really enjoyed Tofurky when I had her try it a long time ago.