Babylon 5 - a new idea

Krish

Sometimes what you see in movies could have been real...this is one of those issues. Just meditate and think.

Perhaps we had and still have Babylon 5 type War. Except, this one could be much bigger. For example started from another location and lasted for about 200,000 years with say five galaxies and many aliens including Earth and Grays taken part. That means the war ended in 12,350 years ago and the other party (Shadows type) now watching and getting ready again may be in another 150,000 years.

If it is real...we have a lot of work to do...get ready.

BlastTyrant

We would never win a war vs grey's or any beings close to them. You are talking about beings who have the ability as we seen to completely stop time, they can take you without you even knowing, they have shut down missile bases and reflected bullets shot at them, they are inter dimensional travelers who have the ability to cross Galaxies at will, If they wanted to take us out there is nothing we could do about it.

TimeFlipper

We would never win a war vs grey's or any beings close to them. You are talking about beings who have the ability as we seen to completely stop time, they can take you without you even knowing, they have shut down missile bases and reflected bullets shot at them, they are inter dimensional travelers who have the ability to cross Galaxies at will, If they wanted to take us out there is nothing we could do about it.
Im hoping in another 12,350 years that we have surpassed the greys and others technology, and maybe WE will be the more advanced planet in that time lol :D

Krish

Do not worry...Greys are our friends...we are the Vorlon Group - that is if our people do not make themselves a monkey....and yes, they are inter-dimensional groups....they are about five in power level in the scheme of things though...Vorlon at number one...(Vorlons are Type III)

Kardashev scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, we will have serious technological capabilities starting from 300 to 500 years...it depends when we implement Advanced Industrial Ecosystems...the sooner...we will get there faster...thank you. And you never know, you could take part in it too...

Last edited:

Krish

Im hoping in another 12,350 years that we have surpassed the greys and others technology, and maybe WE will be the more advanced planet in that time lol :D

That is possible, if we can implement Advanced Industrial Ecosystems...we shall see...

Opiate

We are sufficiently more advanced than bears and while I dont think the bears will win the impending war against us, I certainly dont want to come face to face with one without A gun and enough time to use it.

point being, I think I could take a grey if I could catch it by surprise.

Opiate

I don't think they are that advanced or from some far away planet, honestly. I'm as sure as I can be that the ufo phenomenon is real but if they were advanced enough to travel here I don't think we would have any idea they were here. Especially if the abduction phenomenon, which I assume they are, are related. The experiences and procedures reported by abductees are too close to how we would perform the same procedures. Beyond barbaric and primitive for a species that can travel though the universe. I think that whatever they are they come from a lot closer than most people think

Krish

I think that whatever they are they come from a lot closer than most people think

Greys are in our space but in a different dimension (the close one). Hence we light a fire cracker (nuclear weapons) their gasoline depot blows up....hence they are here...you will do the same...they are in our alliance for Major Intergalactic War...

Last edited:

Opiate

Seems like that would presume too much. One, that there are other dimensions , two, that one can travel from one to another, and three that something from one dimension could perceive and interact from something from another. Just to name a few. If we make as few assumptions as possible, albeit I admit a lot have to still be made, then I would argue that it is more plausible that these things originate from the same place that we do. It's at least worth discussing