Babylon 5 - a new idea

Krish

Seems like that would presume too much.

Most of the time one can agree with that when we have too many imbeciles every where that even can not fix our Economy. In this case the data came from the Lord Krishna Group (the Mahabharata's) upon meditation....as you know, meditation does work...ask any TM people...thanks.

Opiate

What data? Data that correlates that stupid people cause bad economys? And what is it that you are claiming meditation "works" on? If my response comes off as snarky I did not mean it to. I am just trying to figure out what we are talking about now

Krish

Read the whole posts by me...if you did not understand...so be it...thank you.

Last edited:

Opiate

Oh shit, you were serious? I understood it but I didn't think you were a crazy person. I thought we were talking hypothetical...but so be it...thank you

Krish

I am glad, you understand...get ready to fight the war...small ones, big ones and really big ones...(Mahabharata)...As long as there are Life out there...bad ones fight with good ones ...that is what Babylon 5 story was and there are really interesting groups out there...in actual basis....

That means we need to get ready for it...that is why, I am serious....now, you understand...and thank you.

Why is it that people talk about all sorts of stuff and yet forget the key aspect of life in the Universe...I do not get it...(May be my meditation shows me the aspects! who knows...)