Balding?

Darkwolf

Re: Balding?

Don't know about that sue, but some sure like that overabundance of male hormones. If its happening ruff, let your dome shine.

hexxy

ok ive been there and ur lucky dude i was 16 when it started happening how crap is that.
losing your hair in your prime its horrible i was checking the mirror all the time not washing my hair because of fear it would fall out more as my hair line reached further back up my head.

ill tell you what i did because im 23 now and everybody knows me as baldish now.

First thing!
Never try and hide the fact ur going bald because ppl point it out and then make every other person who hadn't notice, notice.

Tell your friends to warn you that if your current hair cut is wrong and you look like tit trying to hide baldness. desperate men are the hair rap over men and ya dont wanna look silly do ya.

ok while u got hair do everything u can with it try all sorts of hair styles why u still can.

when its time your friends will tell ya you look silly shave the lot off and except all the omg where has your hair gone from ppl and get on with your life dude.

i used products to try and stop it but they dont work big waste of hope and money.

i figure it as losing my hair isnt the end of the world just a kick in the stomach for your confidence but once everybody around you is used to it nobody gives it a second though and new ppl you meet cant get there head round you ever having hair lol

hope this helps

hexxy

colouring a bald spot just leaves you open for someone to notice that you've done it.

if you saw some guy with odd looking hair and then realised he was bald trying to hide it you'd laugh.

well he'd look silly and who wants to do that???

Lucidus

Hey I know what you could do.

Go back in time to before you where losing your hair. Then scalp your younger self and transplant the scalp to your older self's head. You may have to repeat this process every few years, and of course you have to go back to an earlier time each time you do.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
Hey I know what you could do.

Go back in time to before you where losing your hair. Then scalp your younger self and transplant the scalp to your older self's head. You may have to repeat this process every few years, and of course you have to go back to an earlier time each time you do.[/b]

ROTFLMAO!!! Best idea I've seen yet. Thanks lucidus, and welcome to the plantation.

Cary

georgem

Do you think that breaking up with a girl that is into voo doo could make you lose your hair? I had a full head of hair six months ago, now I've had to cut it really short 'cause I'm losing it so fast, and it shows that I'm balding. BTW, I'm 25 almost 26.

The_Ruffneck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"georgem\")</div>
Do you think that breaking up with a girl that is into voo doo could make you lose your hair? ?I had a full head of hair six months ago, now I've had to cut it really short 'cause I'm losing it so fast, and it shows that I'm balding. ?BTW, I'm 25 almost 26.[/b]

Maybe she's pulling hair off those voodoo doll things!
Do you have any other problem that could be caused by it?

By the way personally i think if she did do it by "magic" it'd be gone in alot less than 6 months :)