Balding?

Kemetik

Re: Balding?

My experience with baldness started when I was about 15-16 years old. The left side of my hairline started receiding first, then the right side went and it became symmetrical again. When I was about 18-19 it just stopped falling out and I had that hairline for a while. Now I am 24 and the right side of my hairline is starting to get real thin and receide back, the left side is still the same. My problem isnt with going bald, I just wish my hairline was symmetrical heh. I shave my head now so its no big deal and I dont really care what other people think cause hair is a pain anyways. I had a THICK curly afro which got me A LOT of attention from women so at first it was hard to lose it. I thought I was losing the only thing that was attractive about me although now I know that out of all the things people have to offer hair is NOT important.. So I know what its like to think "oh man no ones going to like me now" or "Im going to look funny". Only thing I had going for me is I started shaving my head off and on when I was 13 so for me to do it again was no big deal. For people who NEVER shaved their head and always had hair I think balding is worse for them. Now my head is shaved and I like it better this way. I guess I have a good shaped head for being bald. There are some people out there with octagon heads and stuff that just dont look right, but then again who am I to say how they look? My only problem is I just wish my hairline would receide at the same time and remain symmetrical lol..

My advice: embrace the baldness. One benefit to being bald is you no longer have to worry about GOING bald, lol..

Pz