Barack Hussein Obama Is the Last American President

walt willis

I may sound insane and unpatriotic now,but I hold firm to my belief and cast my prediction anyway. Obama is the LAST, because America is finished and I am not sorry at all to see it go. Public opinion no longer matters and anyone with half a brain could see that, unless you are fabulously wealthy with a Billion dollar corporation,yet there's always some "patriot" group cropping up just making life harder and even more surveyed. They harp about the Constitution which is irrelevant anyway, because at the time it was written only wealthy high class gents of English descent were treated as people. Other races and even women were not considered. This is 2014 and the visions some 18th century British guys with too much time on their hands had for this chunk off the North America continent no longer matter. Obama is a puppet designed to break the last binding ties of the old USA down and by following his masters' plans he is doing a great job. It is NOT his personal addendum understand? He was ordinary bumpkin until plucked from the general populace and installed in the White House. When he is used up he will be returned to the general populace. Personally I want him in power as long as possible, not because he's biracial and supposedly "helping" Black America(WORST thing to ever happen to us!), but because studying history and economics leads me to the conclusion that after Obama is a true dictator and brutal Fascism. We haven't seen anything yet!

Yes I agree it sounds unpatriotic as well as insane.
If I may be so bold as to say that it also sounds like you are an atheist.
Around 95% of the blacks in this once great nation voted for Obama.
Maybe it was the skin color?
Who is more likely to be a racist, me for voting for Allen Keys or them for voting for Obama?
What ever is to come the blacks in this nation will own it...
It's too bad that they can not hear that FEMA train coming for them.
The white puppeteers own his butt and he may be a bi-sexual butt kisser after all.
Give this a thought...Do the blacks in the cities believe Their Obama cell phone will still work on the train to the FEMA camp?
If there is an economic melt down and the cities erupt into violence and the guard is called in to put down the riots, will you return to help save them?
That is the main difference between the white and the black culture in this country.
Respect for others and a willingness to give your life in defense of others is what I am talking about!
I went to the Len Bias's funeral service and gave a hug to his grieving mother after she told me that he was murdered out of jealousy from fellow black friends.
It's the culture stupid, not the economy! The Arabs are murdering each other by the tens of thousands every day over what?
It's the culture stupid, not the religion!
Something must change before there can be peace, and that something is "CULTURE".
Just learn to love one another and love God and the rest will fall into place...

Darshan

I may sound insane and unpatriotic now,but I hold firm to my belief and cast my prediction anyway. Obama is the LAST, because America is finished and I am not sorry at all to see it go. Public opinion no longer matters and anyone with half a brain could see that, unless you are fabulously wealthy with a Billion dollar corporation,yet there's always some "patriot" group cropping up just making life harder and even more surveyed. They harp about the Constitution which is irrelevant anyway, because at the time it was written only wealthy high class gents of English descent were treated as people. Other races and even women were not considered. This is 2014 and the visions some 18th century British guys with too much time on their hands had for this chunk off the North America continent no longer matter. Obama is a puppet designed to break the last binding ties of the old USA down and by following his masters' plans he is doing a great job. It is NOT his personal addendum understand? He was ordinary bumpkin until plucked from the general populace and installed in the White House. When he is used up he will be returned to the general populace. Personally I want him in power as long as possible, not because he's biracial and supposedly "helping" Black America(WORST thing to ever happen to us!), but because studying history and economics leads me to the conclusion that after Obama is a true dictator and brutal Fascism. We haven't seen anything yet!

Who is more likely to be a racist, me for voting for Allen Keys or them for voting for Obama?
The white puppeteers own his butt and he may be a bi-sexual butt kisser after all.
Give this a thought...Do the blacks in the cities believe Their Obama cell phone will still work on the train to the FEMA camp?
If there is an economic melt down and the cities erupt into violence and the guard is called in to put down the riots, will you return to help save them?
That is the main difference between the white and the black culture in this country.
Respect for others and a willingness to give your life in defense of others is what I am talking about!
I went to the Len Bias's funeral service and gave a hug to his grieving mother after she told me that he was murdered out of jealousy from fellow black friends.
It's the culture stupid, not the economy! The Arabs are murdering each other by the tens of thousands every day over what?
Something must change before there can be peace, and that something is "CULTURE".
Just learn to love one another and love God and the rest will fall into place...

My own Black American mother moved to Europe in 1989 for this reason. Originally she was with US Army,but then decided not to return to America. She said Black people are the true enemy of Black people and the constantly portrayed negative stereotypes were bringing down the entire race. Not to mention she didn't appreciate being forced to murder during Desert Storm. Between that pointless conflict which blatantly credits America's bloodthirsty war culture and Black culture she married a White(Russian) man and never looked back!

Suraska

My own Black American mother moved to Europe in 1989 for this reason. Originally she was with US Army,but then decided not to return to America. She said Black people are the true enemy of Black people and the constantly portrayed negative stereotypes were bringing down the entire race. Not to mention she didn't appreciate being forced to murder during Desert Storm. Between that pointless conflict which blatantly credits America's bloodthirsty war culture and Black culture she married a White(Russian) man and never looked back!

Don't blame her. I still haven't figured out why exactly America needed to go meddling in that region either. What specifically did our young men and women die for? Oil most likely,but government will never admit it.

Suraska

Walt I am starting to suspect you are hoping for Black Extinction in the US. Sure we have quite a few ne'erdowells,but I assure there are plenty of us who are decent and are just trying to get by! It is true we are for the most part our own worse enemy and we have generated so much since government started handing out "Daddies" in the form of Welfare Checks,but surely we don't all have to die for the inner city hoodlums who embrace gang culture?

IroncladMarshmallow

To all on this thread: generalizing any population or country, especially when judging from a distance, will almost always lead to unfavorable conclusions. I don't think it's possible to have a country spanning much of a continent and populated by hundreds of millions of people and not have some pretty noticeable divisions in mindset, ideology, religion, wealth, etc. It just so happens that what America is supposed to represent is seldom present in our society anymore. People used to leave their houses unlocked at night, neighbors and strangers talked kindly to one another, the little guy really could go from rags to riches if he put forth an honest effort and lots of hard work, and we hated war. Businesses came and went because of a free market economy, basic necessities were affordable, police weren't militarized, patriotism wasn't punished, foreigners were welcome as long as they conformed to our way of life (though the borders were overall secured), and most of all... there was hope for the future.

We can get it back. There's not a single hopeless situation that can't be turned around.

walt willis

Walt I am starting to suspect you are hoping for Black Extinction in the US. Sure we have quite a few ne'erdowells,but I assure there are plenty of us who are decent and are just trying to get by! It is true we are for the most part our own worse enemy and we have generated so much since government started handing out "Daddies" in the form of Welfare Checks,but surely we don't all have to die for the inner city hoodlums who embrace gang culture?

Hey guy, I love what you say here and I am not for a black extinction any more then to have them man up and be a good father for their children.

A father is absent in over 70% of the black families of the inner-city folks and that removes the equation of discipline and guidance for the child.

The crazy culture of Narcissistic behavior found in most metropolitan areas of the country is brought about primarily from the absentee fathers.

It way past time for the black cowboys to saddle-up!

Don't buy or support black gangster rap music and join big brothers as a way to lead the next generation out of their despair and poverty.

You are right when you say that there is still time to turn this around, but time is of the essences.