Barack Hussein Obama Is the Last American President

Harte

Other Baba Vanga "prophecies":
2010: World War 3 begins in November 2010. Starting as a regular war, it will progress to a nuclear and chemical war. Vanga says the war will be finished by October 2014.

2011: As a result of the war, radioactive showers will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere. The remaining Europeans will face an even further threat from the Muslims who will use chemical weapons to finish them off.

2014: As another result of the chemicals and nuclear weapons during the war, most of the world population will have skin cancer and other skin diseases.

2016: Europe is nearly uninhabited.

Meh.

Harte

TnWatchdog

Reminds me of a joke by Yakov Smirnoff.

In America you can always find party.
In Communist
I liked the video, which was well done. It reminds me of a Van Halen vid from the 80'S with David Lee Roth...I could hear the guitar going off while they came out of the vehicle.

Last edited:

walt willis

Suraska, as a black man you may question why the powerful white people at the top wanted a black president at this time in history...

He will be used as the fall guy when the SHTF.

If the super secret white guys at the very top of the food chain have access to a time travel device are know that there will be an economic collapse, they needed a fall guy to persuade the inner city blacks to get on the FEMA trains where the close quarters could spread a deadly virus and kill all.

Only a black man could pull off this black genocide!

After the cities are all but wiped out the economy would receive a shot in the arm by the release of a new very high tech power generator.

Give it a thought and be prepared for the round-up.

If you hear that train a coming, coming round the bend, do not get on board...It's not the soul train you think!

Glad l moved to the Dakotas a few years back!

This is why we moved about 15 years ago...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Walt, you are usually pretty radical, but regarding this statement:

"After the cities are all but wiped out the economy would receive a shot in the arm by the release of a new very high tech power generator."

As I've said in the past, there are nuclear power plants located along major fault lines so you might possibly have something there....

I may have the option to head to the mountains when crap hits the fan.

Suraska

At this stage there is nothing to do except shut up,wait,and stay in government's good graces lest Obama bashing get you tossed in the Funny Farm or worse. The US can't be saved and the supposed patriots who harp about "Taking 'Murica Back" are in for a rude awakening when the gloves come off and they are made examples of what happens when one does not go along with the program. Knowing about the Great Purges of Joseph Stalin's USSR,Pol Pot's Cambodia, and Mao Zedong's China I sure as Hell don't want to run afoul of the Shadowy Puppetmasters running the show. We are damned if we do and if we don't as well. The Oligarchs will install who they want in the Senate this November and their choice put a date on martial law. If they give it to the Republicans we will likely see martial law by Christmas. If they give it to the Democrats we've got until 2015 or maybe as late as 2016.

walt willis

Here is something you may not have thought about regarding how the story ends...

Newtonian law states that for every action there will be an equal but opposite reaction.

A small example could be viewed as what happens in war when you kill a friend or family member?

Answer is you get to fight the whole clan in round two!

Pay back is a bitch!

Go ahead punk, make my day!

White people are not as prone to start a real fight unless their back is up against a wall.

Almost all serial killers are white because they are much more efficient at breaking and killing as many as possible in the shortest amount of time then any other race of people on this earth!

Read your history...And let the games begin!

Suraska

I may sound insane and unpatriotic now,but I hold firm to my belief and cast my prediction anyway. Obama is the LAST, because America is finished and I am not sorry at all to see it go. Public opinion no longer matters and anyone with half a brain could see that, unless you are fabulously wealthy with a Billion dollar corporation,yet there's always some "patriot" group cropping up just making life harder and even more surveyed. They harp about the Constitution which is irrelevant anyway, because at the time it was written only wealthy high class gents of English descent were treated as people. Other races and even women were not considered. This is 2014 and the visions some 18th century British guys with too much time on their hands had for this chunk off the North America continent no longer matter. Obama is a puppet designed to break the last binding ties of the old USA down and by following his masters' plans he is doing a great job. It is NOT his personal addendum understand? He was ordinary bumpkin until plucked from the general populace and installed in the White House. When he is used up he will be returned to the general populace. Personally I want him in power as long as possible, not because he's biracial and supposedly "helping" Black America(WORST thing to ever happen to us!), but because studying history and economics leads me to the conclusion that after Obama is a true dictator and brutal Fascism. We haven't seen anything yet!