Beer Lovers

ErinsOnlyColour

What is your favorite style of beer and which brand is your most favorite ? Which style is your least favored and least liked brand and why? :whistle:

My favorite is the Alpha King IPA by 3 Floyd's. IPAS are also my favorite.

My least favorite styles of beer are typically commercial Pilsners and Lagers (Budlight,Bud,Miller etc...)

I know a lots of you are from differing countries and Id be interested to hear about the styles most popular in your countries
2018.jpg

Mayhem

Zenith
I used to do a lot of home brewing a few years ago, and my favourite was Coppers pale ale.

Made a lot of different styles, on commercial brews i cant get over here anymore is Rolling Rock i love that beer.

ErinsOnlyColour

I used to do a lot of home brewing a few years ago, and my favourite was Coppers pale ale.

Made a lot of different styles, on commercial brews i cant get over here anymore is Rolling Rock i love that beer.
Okay, now we have a Convo!

rolling rock? Really? I've never tried it!

I have been so adapted to craft IPAs to branch out into the commerical world ever again after trying a bud or Miller after a Terrapin Hoppsecutioner..

hit me with one triple or double IPA and I'm fine.

i know what rolling rock is due to where I am located to work But I cannot say anything against it since I've never tried it . Everyone starts from somewhere and the saying the guys have in brewery is that what is now made in glass was once made in plastic.

Im pretty sure I've seen copper in out stores many times I just have not tried it yet. I am in Michigan so our craft breweries are more relevant to my knowledge but I am beaching out for nefarious reasons .

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe if you have the time try the home brewing kits then you can experiment its not that hard just have to adhere to cleanliness in a big way or your going to be throwing all the beer down the sink.

Some i know have moved on to kegging which is a ramp up and of course plenty of youtube videos around to guide you through the process.

Just takes a bit of effort to get started hops and lot of different flavourings can be added which makes the fun of it.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Rolling Rock, the official beer of the Angry Video Game Nerd! Like that one. Don't know why, but the bottled ones taste bad. The canned ones taste great. It's like they're not from the same place.

I hate the low quality beers like Budweiser for instance. The beer teens drink, you know. lol I used to like Black Label, but haven't drink one in a decade.

Stella Artois are pretty good. I like whites and blondes. I like light stuff. lol

It took me years to find brands of beer I like.

Last edited by a moderator: