BEK Doll

HDRKID

I might have posted about this last year. There is a person selling BEK dolls on EBAY now.

NR bek Black Eyed Kid 1st Edition Reborn Monster Horror Art Doll Collectible | eBay

Still, the doll looks like a regular person. Well, except that she has black eyes. This is a lot closer to a BEK.

bek_creepy.jpg

Justinian

See, its things like this that make me wonder how people find things like this on the internet. I mean is there really a lot of people going to Ebay to search for BEK's? lol. Still, it's pretty creepy. I'd never want to have one of these in my house.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's the creepiest doll I've ever seen in my life. :eek:

HDRKID

Hi Num:
I think that she is cute in a "goth" kind of way. The kind of doll Wednesday from the Addams Family might possess.

Hi Justinian:
"I mean is there really a lot of people going to Ebay to search for BEK's?"
I guess so. There is a market for the macabre or creepy.

Arctic-Fox-4.jpg

Read up on the tales of the shape shifting Kitsune.

Kitsune Lore

Kitsune - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Listen to this piece:

Kitsune may also be exposed while in human form by their fear and hatred of dogs, and some become so rattled by their presence that they revert to the form of a fox and flee.

BEK are often not liked by dogs and are attacked by dogs or the dogs run away. It is a fact that people report that dogs react strongly to a BEK presence. Truth is that we are just on the surface of things and there is still much to uncover.

The fox girl myth has been with us thousands of years. What exactly the BEK are is a mystery to us. However, both are similar, but not the same. Kitsune like the BEK wait until dark to show up. Almost all are scary cases. BEK like kitsune wait until dark to occur. Late at night is a favorite, but some cases occur earlier such as late evening.

OK so here is what I was told years ago. I was told that in the BEK world the light is not harsh like in ours. It is similar to the twilight we have after sunset and people are nice.

fox_girl4.jpg

Hi BT:
Well, we cannot please every one.

I saw a BEK girl up close and she had a sickly sweet smell like a hospital patient with terminal cancer. Also, she was sickly, spindly, and scrawny.

BEK mystery deepens, but most people are afraid to talk about what is going on.

BEK society - missing pieces

There is no division of space. For example, humans have:

Kitchen - food processing
Bedroom - sleep area
Den - playing games

BEK do not possess the very human concept of personal space. Here is what I mean. This event happened to me on a city bus many years ago.
I was sitting by myself and was hugged by a grown woman. She had solid black eyed. Her hair was white as snow. I asked her. "Why did you hug me?"
She said, "I thought you needed one." After that she walked away. She looked an adult version of this one. At the time I thought she was an alien and did not worry.

Rather than fear, when I am around them, a deep feeling of sadness comes over me.

1e2deb59476eb9742480a71533923b65.jpg

Justinian

You know.. I have no problem sitting in a dark room alone watching scary movies or reading a scary book. But these BEK's scare the crap out of me. Just sayin'.