Belated Introductions

SarahAlways

Please forgive me for taking so much time to introduce myself.

Honestly, a few years ago, I would never have thought I would find myself on a Paranormal chat forum. Not that I thought anything was wrong with that sort of thing, but I've always been more interested in history, literature, and mythology rather than futuristic things. But I've found that whether you're looking to the past or to the future, it's the same story being told again and again, isn't it? Myths are prophecy. History is on repeat. And there's the question, "Is life imitating art, or is art imitating life?" I'm not sure I will ever have the answer to that one. Anyway, I recently came to believe that time travel is a real possibility. That's what brought me here.

I have always been interested in psychics, spirits, and reincarnation, but about seven years ago a door opened and I learned things that changed the way I thought about everything. Now the spiritual is nearly always on my mind and at times I have a hard time keeping my feet grounded. So I hoped I would find like-minded people who wouldn't make me feel crazy or clip my wings to try to bring me back to earth.

Thank you for listening : )
Sarah

SarahAlways

So tell us about this door that opened?
.. and hello
Right to the point, I see. : ) What is it they say about God shutting doors? Maybe that saying means something more like, even if you manage to get that door shut, you'll never be able to "unsee" what is on the other side, for better or worse.

SarahAlways

So tell us about this door that opened?
.. and hello
Right to the point, I see. : ) What is it they say about God shutting doors? Maybe that saying means something more like, even if you manage to get that door shut, you'll never be able to "unsee" what is on the other side, for better or worse.

Intrigued. Tell us more!
Sorry, I really wasn't trying to be intriguing or coy, and I regret my choice of words now. I didn't come here to talk about myself-- there are much more important things to discuss. : )