Debate Believers or skeptics

TimeFlipper

But is absence of his posts evidence of his absence?

Obviously it is on Paranormalis, what other evidence of his absence could there possibly be on here?...I think you are back in one of your "annoying mind sets", just for the sake of wanting to be annoying, in some narcissistic philosophical manner (n):p..

Mayhem

Zenith
@TimeFlipper that was over a month ago on that contact in another forum in which we were discussing Antarctica, but still a rightful concern over a long standing member and lets hope his absence is not due to any health issue.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper that was over a month ago on that contact in another forum in which we were discussing Antarctica, but still a rightful concern over a long standing member and lets hope his absence is not due to any health issue.

Yes my old friend, lets all of us hope nothing unexpected has happened to Hartey...I still miss our old friend TnWatchDog, or TnWatchDawg as i used to call him :)...

dimension-1hacker

Evidence is sensory perception, so what makes sensory perception reliable? Can't use itself to prove itself reliability, therefor because every effect has a cause understanding the cause means understanding the effect too. Without understanding the cause, the anything is as likely to be the cause as any other. No ability to rule anything out.
Simulation theory

Kairos

I really love your neologisms, they never cease to amaze me! :LOL:..

iu

Kairos

Consider the first twenty minutes or so of this lecture (the part on perception and the problem with idealism):

DEATH OMEN

"paranormal abilities" run in my father' family, as in every other generation, the 1st male child born in the year has them like it or not. We just accept them, the abilities, and the "user" and just get on with our lives. Being the only child, my g.father past on to me, or I just got them, the stories vary how but with no kids, the "line" on my fathers side will end but with 12 ants/uncles, am sure I have a relative who is so gifted.