Best User of the Hyper-Dimensional Resonator Ever

paulyoung2

Time Travel is just one of those things that you have to experience your self to believe it, just like Ghost, ETs, UFOs, Astral travel, OBE, etc. These are not mainstream science concepts yet, but getting there.

correct.. but i first suggest crossing Antartica.. I mean attempting to do so.. you will never be given a chance to do so.. so just think about how big the lie you live in is.. and it is BIG

paulyoung2

This interview with Rick LiPani, is probably the best account of the HDR that I've ever heard of. The video below also has artwork illustrating Rick's HDR experiences. So if someone can make quality images of the artwork, that be great so you can use in the witness well of the HDR.. Rick has practiced Astral Travel/OBE 30 years prior to using the HDR. He claims he knows how to use the HDR better than any one, even Steven Gibbs himself! He also said he was able to monetize the HDR. At the end of the interview, posted in 2012, he said he knows who wins future Superbowls. I tried contacting Rick but he says he does not take request because people didn't share earnings for the info he gave.

this is actually really good video

steven chiverton

rick lapini isent he that man who went to heaven brought his wife back but only as far as the graveyard she was berried in and they had lotto in heven etc etc