BEWARE: This John Titor Impersonator is CA$HING in with Disinformation!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
His entire page appears to be gone, but I will always have to look out for my own safety at home and online. I do not know what is going on in the background.
He could be saying things privately. I will just have to always be aware of my surrroundings, sadly.

Samstwitch

His entire page appears to be gone, but I will always have to look out for my own safety at home and online. I do not know what is going on in the background.
He could be saying things privately. I will just have to always be aware of my surrroundings, sadly.

Keep a Journal, a record of everything that he does with regards to you. Write down dates and content of all the slanderous things that he wrote, and how he posted your personal information. Start with the previous posts that he had on Facebook. Always make Print Screens of anything that he does that is associated with you, i.e. posting your information, posting lies about you, etc. Save the Print Screens on a Disc. Record his Phone numbers and emails in your Journal that he uses to advertise Online. Keep all of this information in a safe place, and if he or anyone ever tries to harm you or shows up at your house, or calls you, you can give this information to the Police to make a case against him.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
He is still trying to harass me, but has not yet done anything illegal. He's trying to get me to react. I can't imagine someone spending so much time and effort on harassing and deceiving people. It is unbelievable. He really needs a new hobby.

Sound Judgment

I don't think it's over.

More than likely... it won't be. But I have to add that I *APPLAUD** the action of that Radio Host for cutting the interview short and getting that would-be Titor Hoaxer off of HIS show. Kuddos to him for pointing out the absurdity this faker was doing, in promoting schlock UFO-material for un-gained profit. And for telling his 'Guest' in very certain terms... Get Out... and don't come back. ;)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't think it's over.

More than likely... it won't be. But I have to add that I *APPLAUD** the action of that Radio Host for cutting the interview short and getting that would-be Titor Hoaxer off of HIS show. Kuddos to him for pointing out the absurdity this faker was doing, in promoting schlock UFO-material for un-gained profit. And for telling his 'Guest' in very certain terms... Get Out... and don't come back. ;)

Yes, I have known about the host for several years and have met him. Good man. I also applaud him for getting rid of the filth.