Beyond Roswell Chuck Ward interview by Project Camelot

cmac

I wanted to share this video. Chuck lays out a lot of information and timelines for UFO incidents in New Mexico back in the 40's. Roswell, Corona, San Augustin, and includes the different crash sites, debris fields, and eyewitness reports. Check it out!

This footage was taken in 2011 by Project Camelot while attending the 2011 IUFOC conference. Kerry Cassidy had taken apparently a lot of footage at the conference from different experts in the field. But somehow, much of their footage was mysteriously lost, she was able to finally get this footage to be released recently. Some of the lost footage supposedly included close ups of debris recovered from these crash sites.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
CMAC

Thank you for posting the above information. This is a very important find on the Roswell crash. A most see video for people researching Roswell.

Over the last 35 years, I have read and heard a lot about Roswell. Without sounding arrogant, I always thought, I knew a lot about the subject. Only find, that I really knew very little: I have other information, some never made public. I knew about the three crash sites, and now I learned it was six. That radar waves interrupted the navigational systems and the saucers loss control and crashed. One crash was a dead man's landing: the craft was fully intact with the exception of a baseball sized hole in the side of the ship and the four occupants died of decompression. The second crash: the one he talked about with the large field of debris. The third crash: which had one or two survivors.