Biden Impeachment Process Begins!!

Art

There is elections in my country, they ignore peoples, they ignore the world, they are here because of extremist party. Vive la france vive la république and They cannot do that on the holy bible because of laïc opinions. But laïc opinions are not peoples opinions.

Art

your correct mayhem , most of what you see online is created by artificial intelligence and even that video of tom cruise wasent him its so cleaver done using his voice and ai created humen body of tom cruise even the one of Kim Jong um speaking English and Putin to looks' so real
Speack about robotoïdes, synthetics peoples or genetic modified peoples ?

Harry potter actor is an genetic modified with 3 human "donors" .

Art

in my opinion, politics and society are made this way. You can only rule, when you divide. Divide and impera (divide and conquer) is the ancient Roman term. Separation is the concept of the negative side and unity the concept of the positive side.

Biden and also Trump participated in this separation, so they reaped, what they sowed.

Hey in France is the same ! President mister manu macron, ( mmm's ) have been reelected, the same way 5 years before with the exact same opponent marine lepen. He is accused of horrible gestion of the corona crisis, manifestations that have mobilized the entire country, lot of French peoples have enought of him.mms.jpg

WarpBoundBeard

Hey in France is the same ! President mister manu macron, ( mmm's ) have been reelected, the same way 5 years before with the exact same opponent marine lepen. He is accused of horrible gestion of the corona crisis, manifestations that have mobilized the entire country, lot of French peoples have enought of him.View attachment 14354
Hello from america, I watched you guys stand , March,and resist like many other ( australia got me emotional) t and we're proud to see this , I was very conviced they had turned to many people to sheepeople. I'd say to the french what I'd say to my americans if things are corrupt, wrong,un just, REMEMBER YOUR HISTORY,channel that for power to resist ,fight. Okay I seriously gotta quit politics for day, but had to tip the hat to french, and sorry , I'm sure there's nothing fishy about that