Biden: We need more money to plan for the second pandemic!

Beholder

Eventually, there will be another pandemic, for the same reason as the last one, drought, low biodiversity and high population. Doing last minute vaccines was super expensive due to time pressure, so just a tiny fraction of that cost paid in time could reduce the next outbreak before millions of people die.

The problem is that governments will have forgotten all about it yet again when the time comes. During which we will have been caught off guard with global warming, Olympic Putin clones and lizard people from Mars.

Screenshot_20220622-005613.png
The first batch of clones were a failure, but you can always try again.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't think they will get away with another pandemic. I've noticed there seems to be a coverup over health officials that were killed because of issuing unconstitutional health orders. Just in my county I noticed we kept getting a new health official. With no explanation for what happened to the previous one.

Mayhem

Zenith
Could be an extension to depopulate the common human so they can stay in control.

He wouldnt have any say in it TOLD.

Beholder

Could be an extension to depopulate the common human so they can stay in control.

He wouldnt have any say in it TOLD.
The over mortality from Covid was no way near the population growth, so the global population just kept growing. Failure as both weapon and population control. The oil industry killed a lot more people from city smog.

Mayhem

Zenith
Yeah but its just added to a worldwide shutdown then a rebound to inflation which will lead to a recession. That probably kill off a few more.