Bill and Ted, and Back to the Future

ZeoEmeraude

Ok, this game is really simple. I will start the game by saying a quote from either Bill and Ted 1 or 2, or any of the Back to the Future movies. To play, all ya gotta do is quote from the movie I chose. If ya haven't seen at least 3 of these movies, then you have been hiding under a bridge or a rock for too long. I will keep a running score for all to see, so only post if you know the movie and have a quote.

Points: Correct movie=5 pts, Incorrect movie=-5, Following quote from movie quote=15 pts.

I will post scores after 15 posts, winner will be determined after 100 posts. then a new round starts and the game continues untill the thread is closed.

*Hint* For maximum points, post the next following quote from the movie quote I have chosen. New quotes start after 15 posts.

Have fun!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

Quote #1: "Its your mother! She's tracked you down. Quick! cover the time machine!!"

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Hi Cal... Marty.

Booyah, 15 points.

ZeoEmeraude

That's 15 points for Heggy, plus 5 points for the original movie.

Total for Heggy is 20 points.

This is how the point system works: If you know the movie and you make a quote it is worth 5 points. If it is the exact following quote from the current correct post, you get 15 points. If ya do both correct, ya get 20 points. And if you totally miss the mark, ya get -5 points. Pretty simple eh?

So I started it, Heggy posted the first following quote and was awarded with 20 points. Who will post the quote following The Heggy? Remember, points are tallied after 15 member posts. (My posts are excluded) :D

ZeoEmeraude

Yo,
Does noone like my little game? Are you new members too new to know my movies on time travel? Play if you like folks, I will keep the scores fair.......Personally, it seems to me that none of you guyz want to challenge "The Heggy" on this game. Show your talents ppl. It seems to me like you are all a little timid of my sport. But play if you like, I appreiciate the challenge.

*Hint* I suggest renting BTTF#1- since only "The Heggy" can compete.

ToxicRevival

There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

ZeoEmeraude

Thanx for playin Toxic. For your answer, ya get 5 points.

* To get maximum points, post the next exact quote left by The Heggy. *

ZeoEmeraude

Originally posted by kathelaine@Dec 3 2004, 10:49 PM
\"Mom....Lorraine......ahh....how did you know I was here?\"

YAY!!!!

Actually, the word mom isn't used in that particular conversation (except for my first quote) Sooo, 20 pts. for the exact quote, minus 5 for the wrong word,=15 pts. Keep playin!!!

ZeoEmeraude

Ok, after 3 member posts the scores are as follows:

#1 The Heggy.....20 pts

#2 Kathelaine......15 pts.

#3 Toxic............05 pts.

Who will beat them in the first round? Watch the posts and keep playin!!!!!!!!

*Note to change in rules* I posted the top 3 to let the members know who currently has the lead....I will not post scores again for 15 member replies.

kathelaine

I just re-watched it last night and I'm sure he says "mom" at the start....!!! I'm sure!!