Birthmarks and Past Lives

Hazzie Hippie

Hello all :)

There is a cool theory that states that birthmarks are somewhat connected to past lives,and reincarnations.I must say I do find that wicked interesting :).

*Side Note * I do have a Z shaped birthmark.I guess my parents should have named me Zelda lol :). Anyways I find the topic of reincarnation,and past lives wicked cool .

What Does Your Birthmark Say About You?

Hazzie Hippie

Hi Jimmy :)

sorry . Just posted it cuz I think it’s cool past lives ad reincarnations.

JimmyD

Yes I’m familiar with the Lord’s Prayer :)

The Cross of St. Peter is the inverted crucifix or upside down cross. When they crucified St. Peter, he requested that he be turned upside down because he was not worthy to be crucified in the same way as Jesus. People falsely associate it with Satanism, when it is anything but.

What about the "Spear of Destiny"?

Mayhem

Zenith
I'll bet the Holy Lance isn't in the Hofburg museum but more likely in the bowels of theVatican

That was the original intention, a copy of a copy.

Along with our other mates of world control, thats who has it now. A certain who visited Romania not long ago.

NaturalPhilosopher

The blood and water that poured out of christ's side seriously energy charged the lance as well as the cup that mary used to capture the blood. Some of it went down underneath the cross onto the ark of the covenant under the ground.

The lance in the museum is obviously a fake. Real relics with serious power like the ark are protected by ascended beings. Ron Wyatt after discovering the ark said 4 angels appeared to him in the cavern where it's stored under where Christ was crucified.

Just like how the vatican or ethiopians don't have the ark, they don't have the lance either.