Birthmarks and Past Lives

NaturalPhilosopher

Reincarnation is interesting. Some theorize and actually have pretty amazing proof of gunshot wounds of deceased people and compared to new birthmarks on newborn infants in the same geographical region is pretty amazing.

Well known in astral projection circles that if you injure yourself in the astral, that injury will 'materialize' on your whatever limb on your physical body when returning to it.

Same reason abductees will find puncture marks, incisions and implants in their body but without anyone in the same bed who were awake noticing they were taken into a ship. They were forcefully astrally projected, taken onboard, made physical(2nd body like bilocation), experimented upon, dematerialized again to astral and sent back to their sleeping body.The punctures, incisions and implants 'materialize' within and on it.

Government also now has this technology. *shudders*

Hazzie Hippie

I used to watch reincarnations stories in tv.And there was one episode of where a little boy kept dreaming of the ship Titanic.And turns out he was in the ship in a past life.

I agree it’s all wicked interesting :)

Reincarnation is interesting. Some theorize and actually have pretty amazing proof of gunshot wounds of deceased people and compared to new birthmarks on newborn infants in the same geographical region is pretty amazing.

Well known in astral projection circles that if you injure yourself in the astral, that injury will 'materialize' on your whatever limb on your physical body when returning to it.

Same reason abductees will find puncture marks, incisions and implants in their body but without anyone in the same bed who were awake noticing they were taken into a ship. They were forcefully astrally projected, taken onboard, made physical(2nd body like bilocation), experimented upon, dematerialized again to astral and sent back to their sleeping body.The punctures, incisions and implants 'materialize' within and on it.

Government also now has this technology. *shudders*

Mayhem

Zenith
Id like to know if the cord was cut by accident or by another, always gives me thoughts as i leave the body.

Will i come back, it has always snapped back but im sure maybe it wont at some point.

NaturalPhilosopher

well as long as you have a basic faith in god you're protected.
the cord is a wormhole.

only reason it exists at all is because two identical objects will exchange energy with each other. That's what you're seeing. So if you have a clone body somewhere and your physical body is destroyed, will automatically connect to it and you wake up there.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I know the cord is the way, its been the same since i was under the age of 7.

Push yourself small, into something.

Best not to give to those that arent ready.