BIZZARE! Before anyone jumps on me I am not saying I believe a word of this but the CDC apparently says Covid was never isolated

lamdo263

Was it as bad as the news made it out to be?
It regretfully came from Wuhan. However and this is at the partial risk of assassination, it may have been one of the international criminal groups behind this all.

Real simple and without going at unnecessary length, there were two viral waves that came out of sample city as the politicians would call it. One breath out & in and the other a free floating lighter, but not as powerful version of covid.

The lighter kind, through the Pacific Jetstream is what I caught and this, strangely attached to a bad case of bronchitis.

The bronchitis I understood, but I also had this airborne covid mixed with this bronchitis.

It was actually good that I had bronchitis with this. I ran a fever. I lost my sense of taste and smell. I also suffered from not only a brain fog, but loss of memory, places and events.

While this was not as bad as what the breath in & out brand of covid was, it was still serious enough to warrant my full attention.

At 2/10/2020 I got in the shower and lathered up in a body wash shampoo and soap. I took a third cup of Clorox a pouring this directly on my head really lathered this in and let this sit on me for three to four minutes. All the time working it into my armpits, crotch, head ears and eyes, every place I could get it.

The body wash cut the odor of the Clorox, but boy did it work.

When I got out of the shower after a good rise, I mixed a three part mouth wash in a Dixie Cup of water, mouthwash and Clorox again. This was a fifteen second gargle. But did not touch water for fifteen minutes.

This cut the effect this covid had on me and I felt better right away.*Note, one can now accomplish the same, with the anti-parricides available. But what I did, cut my fever and all I had to contend with for about three months, was loads of mucous from the bronchitis.

There was a nurse that said in my business utility that bronchitis secretions in Seattle based hospitals, were coming back as positive for SARS-like findings.

About three days after I got over the initial bought with this tag along covid, I went for a walk where I live and there was a feral cat, stretched out dead beneath a large bush with a swath of green grass under the branches. It must have been the effects from being sick, as I emotionally broke down. I felt so very bad for that cat. *Simply put what covid is, even the airborne version, is corona virus, with bat HIV and rabies within the host corona.

Feral cats hold no vaccinations, so this form of covid killed it. Not a mark on the cat, it was a beautiful animal.

I recommend getting your vax as this covid is really tricky stuff. But a bottle of ginger ale. Soda crackers, chicken noodle soup. Tylenol or ibuprofen, seem to work well. Don't do anything after you get your vax, but rest. No strenuous activities. This is what I did and got through my vax fine. Actually about a week's the best safety margin.

This is what I went through. My neighbor, through his wife's telling on a community walk encounter, said her husband had the same exact symptoms as I did.

Rudi

We stop the rotten degenerate people who are vaccinating us with rat poison as soon as possible.

TimeFlipper

We stop the rotten degenerate people who are vaccinating us with rat poison as soon as possible.
Actually i was taking Warfarin for about 20 years as a blood thinner, iam taking a different blood thinner now... Warfarin was used as a rat poison until they became resistant to it, plus it was realised that it was a cheap and very effective oral anti coagulent...However, iam now left with a pointed nose and urges to bite anything in my house! :eek:;)..