Black holes are portals to the 1st dimension

label

In the end, It is not about what a black hole is it is what it does. What it does is it disassembles matter into its most basic parts heat and possibly carbon (C), Hydrogen (H) and Helium (He). It has been speculated that these gasses can or rather may escape the gravitational pull of what is known as a "supper-massive black hole" Feel free to google this.

Thing is carbon is not a gas but remain stable in even it's smallest from so eventually it might "possibly maybe" escape but truth is we simply don't know.

So what will happen to a human that enters a black hole? We will be disassembled but time dealation will occur so essentially it will be hell. Your body will be slowly pulled apart as your brain tries to process the information. So once the brain processes pain the pain that is registered will last for a very very long time. It will be the slowest most painful thing that can happen to any living thing. In short it is a terrifyingly slow and painful death.

People want to believe that things exist beyond it. But it doesn't

Why can I be so sure?

Because it doesn't act the same way like let's say the Bermuda Triangle. Of what little we know, we do know that carbon (C), Hydrogen (H) and Helium (He) is not in the atmosphere in mass quantities. Now since this is a "signature" a black hole has, I doubt we are dealing with the same thing.

TimeFlipper

In the end, It is not about what a black hole is it is what it does. What it does is it disassembles matter into its most basic parts heat and possibly carbon (C), Hydrogen (H) and Helium (He). It has been speculated that these gasses can or rather may escape the gravitational pull of what is known as a "supper-massive black hole" Feel free to google this.

Thing is carbon is not a gas but remain stable in even it's smallest from so eventually it might "possibly maybe" escape but truth is we simply don't know.

So what will happen to a human that enters a black hole? We will be disassembled but time dealation will occur so essentially it will be hell. Your body will be slowly pulled apart as your brain tries to process the information. So once the brain processes pain the pain that is registered will last for a very very long time. It will be the slowest most painful thing that can happen to any living thing. In short it is a terrifyingly slow and painful death.

People want to believe that things exist beyond it. But it doesn't

Why can I be so sure?

Because it doesn't act the same way like let's say the Bermuda Triangle. Of what little we know, we do know that carbon (C), Hydrogen (H) and Helium (He) is not in the atmosphere in mass quantities. Now since this is a "signature" a black hole has, I doubt we are dealing with the same thing.
Thanks for putting the sentence at the bottom of your posting, "The bottom line is that time travel is allowed by the laws of physics"...I clicked onto it and got lots of interesting sayings from the physics community, that i will use on here at my first opportunity(y):D

label

Carbon does not survive the gravity of a black hole.

Elements are not the most basic parts of matter.

Harte
Of what we do know and can observe is a blackhole isn't infinite. A blackhole doesn't start big and end up being smaller. If that was the case then our observations would have suggested it. What we do see however is "stages in size" some blackholes are very big and others not so much. This means at some point there will be saturation and it will get bigger. during the saturation phase it is unsightly but possible that carbon can be released. Because we are still dealing with physical elements that has mass.

If however a blackhole can indefinitely exist and grow then "eventually" depending on how fast it absorbs and grows it will consume everything we can observe and us included. It will be a planetary ending event or a solar ending event. Again IF that was the case we should have observed something like this. But truth be told we really can't "see" that far yet.

So how can I then conclude that blackhole is not a wormhole? Because of what we can observe on earth. Historically the Bermuda Triangle has not yet consumed earth. There is no traces of basic elements as before mentioned. BUT we do know factually that strange things did factually happened. That to me screams that we are dealing with something that is not a black-hole but is still responsible for very very strange behavior.

So am I wrong? Obviously I am wrong and every other person may also be wrong. Why? Because we simply cannot get close enough to truly figure it out. There are billions upon billions of events that happen in all of existence on every planet and star to a truly infinite degree. We can only work with what we know on this planet. And what is true here may not be true "to a degree" in all of creation.

But I do know for a fact the earth is still here, it is not being deconstructed by the Bermuda Triangle "yet" so if nothing else I can safely assume it is not a black hole. BUT it has done some really strange things.

Also it can be argued that Subatomic particles are the smallest "thing" yet we do find Hydrogen (H) and Helium (He) in space and a lot of it. How is it produced? The second more pressing thing about a black hole is the fact we can still "somewhat" observe it. That fact that it is observable "to a degree" means we can figure out how big it is and stuff like that. But right now we simply don't know factually IF "nothing" escapes it. IF that is the case we should be worried because eventually it will get big enough to swallow all of us and everything that ever existed. But I don't think this is true I think there are natural laws that governs it and we simply don't know about it as of yet. But all of this is conjecture at this point but so is most of the science around it so again simple answer is we don't know what it does and doesn't do.

lamdo263

Black holes are portals to the 1st dimension
Due to the advisement on Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer, being finally allowed in reindeer play games, I'm withholding comment in this thread. Thank you for your understanding' Lamdo

Harte

No elements survive the gravity of a black hole.
Elements aren't fundamental.
Carbon can't even survive the collapse. Ever heard of a neutron star? Why do you think they call it that?

The "size" of a black hole is measured in mass. They are all the same physical size. Larger mass means larger event horizon.

Harte

Harte

Helium is produced by the fusion of hydrogen in stars.

Hydrogen is the most basic element, with one proton and one electron. It formed once the universe was cool enough for protons and electrons to form (about one second after the Big Bang) and they had cooled enough for the protons to capture electrons (about 400,000 years later.)

Harte