Black holes are portals to the 1st dimension

Harte

Once you have a singularity of undefined density (zero radius) in a black hole, I would no longer call them neutrons when up and down quarks are all overlapping instead of forming groups. If one cannot discern which quark belongs to which particle, it does not matter what they are called, only the total number of quarks and which types of particles they eventually gets sprayed out as to form new galaxies.
Quarks don't survive either.

Harte

Harte

Let's keep it civil, please.

I thought neutrons were sort of a state particles get to when compressed hard enough. Without regard to what they were originally. Just super-compressed matter that turned to neutrons. Don't quote me on that!

I'll have to check it out.
Neutrons are nuclear particles. All atoms become neutrons in a neutron star because the gravity forces the electrons and protons into one particle.
But neutrons are already in most atomic nuclei.

Harte

label

I never saw one in real life, we can only observe from very far away. I am sure we can learn much more once we can probe it and or get better instruments to observe it. For now we have to accept what is essentially best educated guess. I still remain skeptical.

If space is infinite does this means black holes are infinite? Can one swallow the other? For now what we can see is the principle of stability but again it is only an observation. But I am sure there will be an answer but in order to get answers we need to find ways to truly analyze the phenomena sadly I fear that the tech needed to truly get close enough will not be developed in our life time.

Mayhem

Zenith
"sadly I fear that the tech needed to truly get close enough will not be developed in our life time"

maybe it will depend on your age, also depends if you believe in a next life:)