Blindness prevails, ignorance dominates!!!

I dont know

IMAGINE: A stranger, following you around, always with you taking notes,
. . . reading your mail. Did you know we allow this with the "Patriot Act"?!!!
Big brother is alive & well in America, growing up, and ready to kick ass--Yours!
Our leaders no longer represent us, they have been seduced by money & power--
QUOTE: "An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, & child of this great
nation. We must take steps to insure our domestic security & protect our homeland"... George Bush??? This is a quote by Adolph Hitler from a speech he
gave in announcing the establishment of the Gestapo! This is no time to put the blinders on!!! Our freedoms are being eroded. . . Ben Franklin said: "They that
can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither
liberty nor safety". Thomas Jefferson said: "Maintaining freedom requires eternal
vigilance!".

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH!!! . . . did you see my earlier post?

RAINMAN

CaryP

Rain Man,

Yeah, bud I read your last post. I agree that there's some bad stuff going on in the U.S. govt., probably worse than we imagine. Chill bud. You sound like you're about to give yourself a heart attack. Anything you want to discuss in particular?

Cary

StarLord

You are in good company. We are aware of the ramifications.

Lonewolf

O.K... just wondering how far out of the loony bin I am here, how many of you have actually sat down with friends and played the WW3 survival game?

What you do is get out a map and a calender, and then start with where you are on the map. Planning your movements at a set rate (we decided on 50 miles per day since the average human land speed on foot is 6 mph *9 hours a day travelling) see if you can get to a "safe area". It's a good time killer, if nothing else.

Chromium

Originally posted by Lonewolf@Aug 11 2004, 01:50 PM
O.K... just wondering how far out of the loony bin I am here, how many of you have actually sat down with friends and played the WW3 survival game?

What you do is get out a map and a calender, and then start with where you are on the map. Planning your movements at a set rate (we decided on 50 miles per day since the average human land speed on foot is 6 mph *9 hours a day travelling) see if you can get to a \"safe area\". It's a good time killer, if nothing else.

Funnily enough, i have been speaking to my father in great detail about this very subject; What to do if everything really does all go to $hit?
My father, originally the sceptic, started to read up on JT and its implications about 6 months ago. since then, he's kept his ear to the ground over certain world events. He is ex-British military and is still under the scrutiny of the official secrets act (something he signed several times during his service) and therefore knows a few little things that to this day, will not divulge to me. He has however suggested in vague terms that a lot of what 'seems' to be happening these days is more than worrying. More so than how everyone felt during the cuban missile crisis. People back then really believed a nuclear war was imminent - and it almost did happen. So, for my father to air opinions regarding the current situation as more severe, seems to me a strong point i just cant ignore.. Afterall, i trust my dad implicitly.

We have family in Australia. If, by mid 2005 things seem to be coming to a head - a la Titor - then we have decided to move our immediate family to Australia. At least there, we will have a decent chance at survival and at least a quality of life stretching further than many other unfortunate people in different situations in more severely affected countries.

My father and i actually laughed out loud when we questioned the rediculousness of our little proposal but i suppose that was just a coping mechanism. The fact remains that we've seriously contemplated this issue and our suggestions for moving our family are by no means benign. If the proof becomes incontrivertible, we will act upon our self preservation instincts.

I have always felt i was put on this earth for a reason. Maybe i am destined to help Australian people in the post WWIII climate...

Heres hoping i am not.

Snow

I have always felt i was put on this earth for a reason. Maybe i am destined to help Australian people in the post WWIII climate...

I find that a really interesting statement. I wonder how many here actually feel they have been "called" somehow to survive and help in a post WWIII scenario. I have talked to a couple people just recently, and seen posts too, that indicate the forming of a sort of network. At the very least I am seeing a willingness to "have your brother's back" amongst some of the members of this community.

Interesting about your Dad, too. My father is retired USAF. We lived in Mobile Bay during the Cuban Missile Crisis. I remember my father sleeping in his flight suit and some other "tension" but I was pretty shielded, I guess, from what was going on. My father has no secrets that he will admit to :)! His advice for nuclear confrontation - run ourside and pray to be first to die. (Hmmmm - sorry - not good enough poppy!) I used to bug him about UFO's. Now my father-in-law (deceased and also retired AF) . . . he's a different story, and that's a different topic LOL.

I recently let my family in on my interest in this community. Everyone but my brother thinks I am a left-leaning (if they only knew the truth - that the edge I perch on - and take little trips over - is WAY left!) whacko in dire need of having my screws tightened up. Thank God my hubby is on board with me - seeing things the same way just from a different angle! But I am to the right of HIM - even in the bed. :unsure:

I'm a bit wound up - all this missle-muscle flexing in the news yesterday got my fur in bunch. Iran can reach Isreal (well - I guess they just asked to be bombed, eh?) and Russia testing intercontinentals. o kaaay? Those actually fit in to the JT story. Then there is Bush saying National Sales Tax sounds "interesting" - that fits too. Then there is Basra Governor closing the southern port in Iraq and considering succeeding from the new Iraq - aye yi yi. Oh and let's not forget the stories about AlQaeda plans for our future . . . I look at all this stuff in our sanitized news environment and wonder what the hell they are prepping us for? Don't look good, that is for sure!

Nice to meet you Chromium - keep coming back!

From the (left) edge or maybe a little beyond . . .

Snow Fire Watches

Lonewolf

SFW - I have a bigger concern about the American public "waking up" and trying to gather all of the facts about events that had to happen for the 9-11 tragedy to have taken place. If that happens, and people are angry, the civil war is very real.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Lonewolf@Aug 12 2004, 05:14 PM
SFW - I have a bigger concern about the American public \"waking up\" and trying to gather all of the facts about events that had to happen for the 9-11 tragedy to have taken place. If that happens, and people are angry, the civil war is very real.

Let's take this one step at a time:

1. Events led up to 911;

2. Evidence about them was suppressed by the government;

3. The people may get angry about the government lying to them;

4. The people revolt against the government.

You can see that when it is broken down in this way, your fears are unfounded. The coverup of the 911 details is only one of a long, sorry line of lies by this and the previous administrations; the people occasionally get angry, and force presidents and congresspeople to resign, or vote them out; the people are lied to further and are quieted. The lies do not lead to civil war.

911 is only indirectly linked to the Titor prehistory. It is a symptom of negligent government, and led to the suppression of rights when the government decided that it had more to fear from its citizens than from foreignors.

Foreignors are favored by the government; the ones they encounter generally have more money than the average voter.

It wasn't any U.S. citizens who destroyed the twin towers. It wasn't any military or government agency that tried to prevent or stop it. It was a band of citizens who tried to prevent it and succeeded in part in stopping the attacks, while our president sat stupefied in kindergarten.

A civil war would represent the final degradation of the American people, and, in a way, would represent the success of generations of lying, incompetent government officials: the people being forced to shoot one another to salvage some remnant of their way of life. War is the success of bad government.

StarLord

Reminds me of a combination of the classic shell game and 3 Card Monte.

Every thing you know is wrong.

Russia, just like us have been testing ICBM's yearly for the last 35 years or so. So have a few other countries in the last 10 years. Just like in the military, "Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em". But IMHO this isn't our main problem.

It's every body's respective government's modus operandi to treat their people like mushrooms, keep them in the dark and feed them crap, along with the Red Herring smorgasboard frenzy. Here it's almost an Art Form.

Axiom: 'What they don't know can't hurt them'.

Unfortunately, this has been proven false all too often as our own 'allies', that we created and funded ourselves have come back to bite us with our own weapons and funded with our own funds. Nothing like being hoisted on one's own pitard.

Because of the internet, information, IF AND WHEN IT IS RELIABLE and not dreamed up by pessimistic alarmists, can travel faster than a fish mongers aroma.
It is up to us to logically desiminate said information with a modicum of salt. A large modicum of salt. Just because it's in print surely don't make it true.

Lately, I find my self asking which Dog is being wagged and why? What do they Not wan't me to see and or notice.

REMEMBER: if titor actually was real, Y2K did not happen here. Which means all his understated histronics regarding the future HERE could be just so much crap.

Be Aware, Be Knowledgeable, Be Unafraid, Be Prepared.

You never know when Macy's is going to have a White Flower Day Sale.

Judge Bean

One of the strange things about recent history is that Y2K didn't "happen," in spite of all of the experts and their warnings. Now we are being warned about terrorist attacks, and if they never happen, would this mean that we had been visited by intervening timetravelers?