Books on nazi ufology

TimeFlipper

Hello,
what are some good books on nazi ufology?

Thank you
Browse Nazi Ufology, and you will come up with a book written by Ernst Zundel called, Nazi Secret Weapon?...Inside the book are 7 other books Zundel quoted, shown below...Also in Preston Nichols Book, (Encounter in the Pleiades, an inside look at UFOs), there are several chapters on UFOs you might find interesting..You might find Pdfs in those 7 books..

ufo-books-german-nazis-2-b-res.jpg

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

offcourse, the NASA is somewhat related to nazis as well or you think that the grey aliens are as depicted, no they are nazis.
I acknowledge your superior knowledge on such matters...Thank goodness for Europe that Hitler tried to invade Russia or we would have been ruled by those sadistical Nazi`s :mad:

MartinTower

I changed my view that it was nazis responsibility. If we want to believe that the aryan race was ruled by a computer where people fates are just pawns and that has free pawns only at the end, at the omega time then the nazis were just fated to be stupid and become greys anticristians instead of aryans pagan christians. Still can a superior race be incapacited to such degree as to not try to change the outcome with clairvoyance power. Are their mind totally subjugated to tapes around the primordial earth sphere=?

MartinTower

It seems that we have had always at the same time on earth Grey Nazis and Aryans but both of them did absolutely nothing like they were retired in the ccountryside due to the software redistributing them and make their tv play accordingly. IF it is like that they should jjust trash science as it would be useless. Why talk about sociollogy or ethics if everything is decided by computer mind simulation world God? There is no society only people vs computer mind.