Books on nazi ufology

lamdo263

Crowley was pro-Orion influence control, or that we must obey the Orions at any cost. There's a photo of Crowley with the pyramid his arms in allegiance pose, which suggest that he's encouraging everyone, through magical belief to be allegiant to the Orions or else.

Where the flaw is in that approach is over-allegiance sometimes leads to mental insanity as this belabors the ability of the upholders to maintain their own mental equilibrium, without going nuts. In other worlds a mental self identity crisis. We as a society are going through that now.

This is probably the why of the encouragement of just one type of aliens to get to know, that knowing many, is better. One can only beat a donkey with an immense load on its back for so long, before it keels over and dies.

This is why many adopted a view that Crowley was crazy, or at least overzealous, in his motives and for some not to follow.

Sources; It's been said that Egypt was an attempted Orion associated colony. The tiff between Akhenaten and King Tut more of less proves that perception tenant. Besides the movie Star Gate this book is the only other proof that I know of that tells of this situation. Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more. › Orion-Mystery-Unlocking..
This is the discovery in the fictional sense of the Star Gates. I've heard verification by Dan Burisch that hidden supposedly in our possession during his interviews, that this constabulary, has a star gate on premises.

I really like this snippet from the Star Gate movie. The Egypt oriented theorist, has no idea as to what's hidden in this facility, nor its implications and that his work was actually after receiving social flack, is indeed, correct.

alpha centauri

Browse Nazi Ufology, and you will come up with a book written by Ernst Zundel called, Nazi Secret Weapon?...Inside the book are 7 other books Zundel quoted, shown below...Also in Preston Nichols Book, (Encounter in the Pleiades, an inside look at UFOs), there are several chapters on UFOs you might find interesting..You might find Pdfs in those 7 books..
Google censors the topic and Nazis topics in Germany, so you have only access to specific sites other site of Nazis are not even in the algorithm and he lives there as far as I know.

From what i can understand in the NASA are nazis working and they are the grey aliens. Their eyes light spectrum was abducted and they became antichristians anti human arians. There is some sort of entity cutting heads that has to do with what Crowley and Grant were researching at Golden Dawn. Grant was kicked out from there because of saying that aliens existed..

Can someone confirm that Vrillinnen were working with Golden Dawn?
The Nazis were very occult and they search around the world for occult information like Tibet, Egypt as far as I know. Germany in general was very occult before WW2, that is what I found out, even Albert Einstein read Blavatsky and recommended it to Heisenberg, but they dont teach that at school, because they dont want that you search for the stuff yourself. But it is probably better, because a lot of the stuff leads to the negative path.

So the Nazis probably knew about a lot of the stuff, that was taught in the different groups.

I did not find any link between the Golden Dawn and Vril.

TimeFlipper

Crowley was pro-Orion influence control, or that we must obey the Orions at any cost. There's a photo of Crowley with the pyramid his arms in allegiance pose, which suggest that he's encouraging everyone, through magical belief to be allegiant to the Orions or else.

Where the flaw is in that approach is over-allegiance sometimes leads to mental insanity as this belabors the ability of the upholders to maintain their own mental equilibrium, without going nuts. In other worlds a mental self identity crisis. We as a society are going through that now.

This is probably the why of the encouragement of just one type of aliens to get to know, that knowing many, is better. One can only beat a donkey with an immense load on its back for so long, before it keels over and dies.

This is why many adopted a view that Crowley was crazy, or at least overzealous, in his motives and for some not to follow.

Sources; It's been said that Egypt was an attempted Orion associated colony. The tiff between Akhenaten and King Tut more of less proves that perception tenant. Besides the movie Star Gate this book is the only other proof that I know of that tells of this situation. Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more. › Orion-Mystery-Unlocking..
What is the Orion belief system that Crowley wants everyone to follow? :unsure:
Crowley`s insanity began after he tried to call up Pan :devilish:

Last edited:

lamdo263

What is the Orion belief system that Crowley wants everyone to follow? :unsure:
Crowley`s insanity began after he tried to call up Pan :devilish:
I can't find the pic maybe you could find it for me, but Crowley has a pyramid placed on top of his head and his forearms bared and this intense look on his face.

Crowley's pose there, like I said, points to the ancient affiliations in Egypt of loyalty to the Orions. You see shortly before this time, there were a series of space wars, to where many worlds in the Orion System as well as many other effected took place.

What some influencers and this may have had to do with Ham, the supposed alien Crowley was in contact, wanted spirituality forced back to Orion loyalty. This is really what was going on. The Russian Voronezh Schoolyard landing is but another attempt to enforce this loyalty by the Orions. Voronezh Russia UFO - Bing images

I thought this over and you cross reference what was going on in the founding of modern WICCA. Now a days if a person wants to learn something, the fish hook the slide into the bait, is that you become part of a group, so that group can be forced socially, or loyalty modulated in some ways. This can occurs in group dieting plans, other sorts of social groups, etc.

The factoid is, that in traditional settings, magical powers, or natural mystic powers can be a quality that is either singular gene or group genetic run, to that particular society of people. So in many instances teaching them as a sheep hook gaff's not going to work as they don't have the natural genetic disposition for that trait.

This in a measure is what Gardner was trying to do with WICCA, so in a similar way, Crowley follows that line. who was the founder of wicca - Search

TimeFlipper

I can't find the pic maybe you could find it for me, but Crowley has a pyramid placed on top of his head and his forearms bared and this intense look on his face.

Crowley's pose there, like I said, points to the ancient affiliations in Egypt of loyalty to the Orions. You see shortly before this time, there were a series of space wars, to where many worlds in the Orion System as well as many other effected took place.

What some influencers and this may have had to do with Ham, the supposed alien Crowley was in contact, wanted spirituality forced back to Orion loyalty. This is really what was going on. The Russian Voronezh Schoolyard landing is but another attempt to enforce this loyalty by the Orions. Voronezh Russia UFO - Bing images

I thought this over and you cross reference what was going on in the founding of modern WICCA. Now a days if a person wants to learn something, the fish hook the slide into the bait, is that you become part of a group, so that group can be forced socially, or loyalty modulated in some ways. This can occurs in group dieting plans, other sorts of social groups, etc.

The factoid is, that in traditional settings, magical powers, or natural mystic powers can be a quality that is either singular gene or group genetic run, to that particular society of people. So in many instances teaching them as a sheep hook gaff's not going to work as they don't have the natural genetic disposition for that trait.

This in a measure is what Gardner was trying to do with WICCA, so in a similar way, Crowley follows that line. who was the founder of wicca - Search
If i cannot find the picture of that scowling Crowley with a pyramid stuck on top of his head and his forarms bared, then i must summon that most intrepid of all researchers, the one and only @Mayhem :eek:

lamdo263

Crowley`s insanity began after he tried to call up Pan
The title Pan, goes to a half human looking, bottoms part of him upright standing goat-like character who is the god of the forest woodlands and trees. This is a god and by proper title not the devil. The Devil's different and is not Pan.

I feel that Pan's only a wrongly used nickname for the devil.

Human witness encountered Pan in a reading I had done. He stayed here, while the other primary gods left Earth. We would call these the Greek gods. SOURCES Don't know where Gene Roddenberry got his info on this, but he got it right on the money IMDb: Ratings, Reviews, and Where to Watch the Best Movies & TV Shows › title › tt0708488

TimeFlipper

The title Pan, goes to a half human looking, bottoms part of him upright standing goat-like character who is the god of the forest woodlands and trees. This is a god and by proper title not the devil. The Devil's different and is not Pan.

I feel that Pan's only a wrongly used nickname for the devil.

Human witness encountered Pan in a reading I had done. He stayed here, while the other primary gods left Earth. We would call these the Greek gods. SOURCES Don't know where Gene Roddenberry got his info on this, but he got it right on the money IMDb: Ratings, Reviews, and Where to Watch the Best Movies & TV Shows › title › tt0708488
I never said Pan was the devil, perhaps you need a trip to Specsavers for an eyesight check up :geek: