Boycott the NFL

Cirrus

Personally I think they severely fucked up going political, but many major corporations seem to be into shooting themselves in the foot. GET WOKE GO BROKE

I'll guess we'll know when we see how well or how poorly the Kaepernick shoes sell. What would the name of those shoes be, anyway?

Internationally, the Nike move will probably be just a blip because my guess is people in China don't care about the social issues in the US. In the US, however, I would find it really hard to believe that Nike didn't do ALL of their research before going forward with this ad. My guess is that when they polled the main consumers (15-25 year olds), there was a favorable outcome, otherwise they wouldn't have done it.

titorite

Actually the chinease have a word for it call Bizu I think...I cant remember but it stands for white left. Its a derogatory term . Many of them are repulsed by social justice virtue. They dont play the gender non binary game.

Cirrus

Actually the chinease have a word for it call Bizu I think...I cant remember but it stands for white left. Its a derogatory term . Many of them are repulsed by social justice virtue. They dont play the gender non binary game.

But I bet they'll still buy Nikes.