Breaking Bad

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There weren't supposed to be a 5th season from what I heard. It's still an amazing season though. Unlike The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad doesn't go down much in quality in certain episodes as the story evolves. They're all great with barely a few slower ones.

Walking Dead's season 4a was kinda lame, it felt like a re-run of season 3b. You don't have to endure such a thing in BB.

I'm on season 3 of Walking Dead. No spoilers, please! :) The show really goes down hill? That's a shame. So far, I'm addicted to it...and Daryl... lol!!!
Breaking Bad was amazing to the very end. I like Fargo, too. Wondering how season 2 will be.

Earthmasque

I find the Walking Dead to be "lame" only to the extent that I no longer have to look away or leave the room when the zombies come on.

At first, it was just too intense for me.

Of course, I'm one that walked out of the theater when I first went to se "Night of the Living Dead."

Yep, 1968. I'm THAT old.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Haha. Don't get me wrong though, the Walking Dead is an incredible series. I just didn't like the first half of season 4. The second half of season 4 is as good as the first 2 seasons, so it's all right. I look forward to season 5 a lot.

TnWatchdog

You want to hesr something stupid? Who is stupid, you may ask...me stupid.

A little background...I don't have cable but get 13 channels off an antenna and have netflix. I started watching BB on netflix and when I got out of the hospital in November my GF got all the seasons to watch as I was not suppose to work for a few months. Anyway I watched the complete show and watched it again. Yesterday I was going thru my DVDs and found a BB, The Final Season that wasn't opened. Until last night I thought the ending for Season 5 was the end..."Got you" or something like that. I've watched many shows that had endings that left you hanging so I didn't question it. The good news is that I have another season to watch with the actual ending coming up! lol

Num7

Administrator
Staff
LOL You missed to whole season 5 part 2!

Man, isn't that a great feeling, when you find out that something you thought was over, isn't actually over yet? You still have about 6 or 8 episodes to watch!