BREAKING NEWS: Massive Manhunt in Watertown: 1 Boston Bomber Suspect Killed, 1 still At Large!

TnWatchdog

Just because they are from russia doesnt mean they were acting on behalf of russia.
I agree, I don't think any country would take a chance pissing us off over one target. These were just two mixed up individuals who thought, whatever it was, they had a cause or maybe brainwashed to do this by whoever. I keep thinking how hard core terrorist types will learn from this. Fixed cameras and the pictures that can be taken at events can bring them down and back packs will be searched more frequently at events. I think an act like West Texas would be more of what could happen in the future as soft targets are hard to cover. Sad indeed but we will unfortunately see more of this, as we all know.

Samstwitch

Suspect No.1 Tamerlan Tsarnaev (26) was a Muslim from Russia. His Aunt said a couple of years ago, he began praying 5 times a day. Last night when he was killed by Police, he had explosives strapped to his body. Sounds like another Muslim Suicide Bomber.

Also sounds like he may have led his younger brother, Suspect No. 2 Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev (19), astray...as former friends (and family) of this younger brother only have good things to say about him. They are shocked at what he has done.

Very sad for all involved, especially the victims and their families.

Boston Marathon bomber manhunt: City on lockdown as authorities hunt for bomb suspect

titorite

That is only according to the Offical version.

just saying.

Also they got number two holed up in a boat .... some reports say he has bomb vest on.

Samstwitch

BREAKING NEWS: Boston Police Department just tweeted that Suspect No. 2 is now in custody! Suspect is alive and has unspecified medical needs. (It is believed he may have sustained injuries from last nights shootout.)

titorite

I was just coming back for the corrections.

Suspect 2 in custody on route to hospital

Cops being cheered like rock starts, people started shouting god bless america patrotic spasims broke out it sounds all very gross.

But number two is alive and in custody.... like sam beat me too it.

titorite

What of the ricin in the mail that targeted a senator and the president ???
and what about the deported persons of interest?
What of the loose ends?

what will the suspect have to say?

TnWatchdog

Thanks Sam and Titorite for keeping on top of this issue and other issues that affect us...We will see where this goes from here and if it is an isolated situation or one piece of a larger puzzle. Was this a drill of some sort or just an isolated situation? The news media is saying, "we won!"...have we?