Brita Filtration Systems

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Good quality water helps a lot to avoid drinking those soda and other beverages completely saturated with sugar. We're not even gonna talk about diet soda...

Absorbing less sugar is a great start for a better health.

And don't forget the sodium in most diet sodas. Holding water from too much sodium can make you fat and your heart and kidneys don't like it. You can actually damage your kidneys from drinking large amounts of sodas for years. (Yes, there are always exceptions). So, hey, use that Brita!!!! Are they sponsoring this forum? LOL. :)

P.S. Diet rite - no sodium, no caffeine, no sugar, tastes great! I have one a day. :)

TimeFlipper

Yep i looked up Candida as you suggested and discovered it was a naughty little fungus that affects ladies parts and the mouth :eek:
I bet you are more careful now about the ladies that you kiss, and do other things with ;):D

You must have missed the part where it's a naturally occurring organism in your GI tract that is easily thrown out of whack due to high levels of sugar consumption. That it causes a whole range of problems.

But at least now I know you aren't the best at finding good sources for information ;)
Yep i looked up Candida as you suggested and discovered it was a naughty little fungus that affects ladies parts and the mouth :eek:
I bet you are more careful now about the ladies that you kiss, and do other things with ;):D
Iam very pleased i didnt mention the part about the GI tract, because it was obvious that you already knew About it ;)

But there again not much can be said about candida, except that it was a song performed in 1973 by Tony Orlando which charted in the UK top ten called, My Candida :eek::D...I think you were a bit "provocative" posting such a subject, but hey youre a valued member of Paranormalis :)

TimeFlipper

Yes you are absolutely right, i look forward to when you start educating me and our other members about.... lets say, Vitamins and Minerals :)

TnWatchdog

Paula's quote...So, hey, use that Brita!!!! Are they sponsoring this forum? LOL:):)[/QUOTE]
.Maybe Num is the North American Sales Manager for Brita. We'll need to start calling him money bags. Num's wealth could surpass Donald Trump. lol