building multiverse resonator

Pegii

I believe that the MVR is a device for those that are highly skilled in the art of astral projection. Not having this skill excludes me from being able to use the device.
Hey Einstein what about physical travel?

I believe we have to understand and master a control over the physical dimensions before we will ever physically time travel.
And how do you do that?

Pegii

By throwing out all theories and reassembling our reality based on observable facts. Something the educational community wont do.
I can see your point however there are some people who have bought gibbs' machine and travelled swiftly without any mental training.

TimeFlipper

Here is the schematic I used to construct my Multi-Verse Resonator
Here is the schematic I used to construct my Multi-Verse Resonator.Einstein what is value of the electrolytic Capacitor?
Even with the corrections I've applied, I still can not get any type of response out of this. There is no dragging sensation during tuning.

The HDR that I built does produce the dragging sensation during tuning. Of course I've never had any luck using that either.

I'm just wondering, have you ever had any luck with any of Gibb's machines? Do you think they work?

It's probably just me. I believe I have an impenetrable mental block against astral projection. During my one successful attempt, I may have convinced myself that I was dead. I have not succeeded in overcoming this block.

MVR2.jpg

And here is my Multi-Verse Resonator with magnet energized.

MVR2.jpg

And here is my Multi-Verse Resonator with magnet energized.

acadien

hello I have a mvr, but was modified so it does not have a capacitor in it, so I don't know what would it do compared to the hdr?