building multiverse resonator

TimeFlipper

By throwing out all theories and reassembling our reality based on observable facts. Something the educational community wont do.
Iam still wondering how you came up with the idea that the particular engine you assembled could be used as a, Zero Time Reference Generator, however impressive it looked and operated? :)

TimeFlipper

By throwing out all theories and reassembling our reality based on observable facts. Something the educational community wont do.
Iam still wondering how you came up with the idea that the particular engine you assembled could be used as a, Zero Time Reference Generator, however impressive it looked and operated? :)

There is no doubt in my mind. At any one speed of operation, a standing wave of alternating directions of torque exists. If time were to stand still, that standing wave still exists. So the standing wave produced by the Zero Time Reference Generator is not dependent on the flow of time in a timelike direction. Time appears to be flowing in a direction that is not timelike. A direction at right angles to the flow of time would be a non-timelike direction. I think this is why it is called a Zero Time device. Everything happening in a Zero Time direction would appear to be happening all at once to us from our moving viewpoint through our timelike direction. The existance of this device verifies the presence of a Zero Time direction. An extra direction for the flow of time.

You might question why I am choosing an extra direction of time. It's because all standing wave phenomena that I have observed so far requires two waves moving toward each other to create a standing wave. Yet the Zero Time Reference Generator doesn't work that way. The only time the standing wave will move is when I change the speed of the device. But by controlling a timelike direction with a change in speed, I am also affecting the wave in the Zero Time direction.

So the physics for this device must have existed back in Tesla's time. And now that knowledge no longer exists in textbooks.
The Zero time reference generator is a navigation device, and no one yet can detect standing waves except your good self it seems :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

There is no doubt in my mind. At any one speed of operation, a standing wave of alternating directions of torque exists. If time were to stand still, that standing wave still exists. So the standing wave produced by the Zero Time Reference Generator is not dependent on the flow of time in a timelike direction. Time appears to be flowing in a direction that is not timelike. A direction at right angles to the flow of time would be a non-timelike direction. I think this is why it is called a Zero Time device. Everything happening in a Zero Time direction would appear to be happening all at once to us from our moving viewpoint through our timelike direction. The existance of this device verifies the presence of a Zero Time direction. An extra direction for the flow of time.

You might question why I am choosing an extra direction of time. It's because all standing wave phenomena that I have observed so far requires two waves moving toward each other to create a standing wave. Yet the Zero Time Reference Generator doesn't work that way. The only time the standing wave will move is when I change the speed of the device. But by controlling a timelike direction with a change in speed, I am also affecting the wave in the Zero Time direction.

So the physics for this device must have existed back in Tesla's time. And now that knowledge no longer exists in textbooks.
The Zero time reference generator is a navigation device, and no one yet can detect standing waves except your good self it seems :)

I'm sorry to have troubled you with the facts. I'll just avoid replying to you in the future.

TimeFlipper

I'm sorry to have troubled you with the facts. I'll just avoid replying to you in the future.
I gave you the "facts" in one sentence :)

TimeFlipper