Media Building wood survival shelter in wildlands | Bushcraft & Campfire grilled meat

8thsinner

Wonder what he does with them once they're built ?

If he keeps them up, he could live out from under the radar for a very long while. (y)
When I was homeless the last time I made a space about this size, and yes it's survivable, but it isn't livable long term. You really need at least 2-3 times bigger, you need space for projects, spaces to dry and store wood, oils, water, and other things.
But yes at the very least this is a good size to build in order to build something bigger in order to live out of the radar as you put it.
Though I prefer the stealth approach, even if where ever he is visitors aren't appearing to be a problem. But I have to admire his approach and testing his design. And the duct tape handle seemed to do well too. lol

Tree11551

When I was homeless the last time I made a space about this size, and yes it's survivable, but it isn't livable long term. You really need at least 2-3 times bigger, you need space for projects, spaces to dry and store wood, oils, water, and other things.
But yes at the very least this is a good size to build in order to build something bigger in order to live out of the radar as you put it.
Though I prefer the stealth approach, even if where ever he is visitors aren't appearing to be a problem. But I have to admire his approach and testing his design. And the duct tape handle seemed to do well too. lol
Nice post, i need you to check our conversation.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff

I'm sorry you had to live through that,
no one should have to go through homelessness and I sincerely hope things are going well for you in the here and the now.

What I was referring to was about the guy building them, living under the radar using the great many little shelters and bungalows he has made as a whole.

I can picture the guy actually doing it. ;)

8thsinner

I'm sorry you had to live through that,
no one should have to go through homelessness and I sincerely hope things are going well for you in the here and the now.

What I was referring to was about the guy building them, living under the radar using the great many little shelters and bungalows he has made as a whole.

I can picture the guy actually doing it. ;)
Don't be sorry, its a good thing and it was good for me, I learned a lot from it.

I didn't check to see how many he has made but if he has many then yeah, thats freedom.