Built an HDR

Username

My HDR build seems to use about 34 Watts from my 35ah 12v battery.

View attachment 15685

The original HDR itself is about the same, maybe 1 or 2 more watts for some random reason.

Around 35 watts should be expected. (based on my experience with 2 HDRs of the original style)

Here is the source for my watt meter (only if using a 12v battery power)

On powering the HDR from 12v batteries (in case anyone else is interested):

Make sure you use a relatively large 12v battery, or the voltage may drop to insufficient levels and the HDR will shut off after some seconds. 35ah seems decent enough.
I live in the US so I'm powering it from a 120V outlet hooked up to a surge protector. Where should I connect the ends of the multi-meter when looking for 35 watts?

FarOutThere

I live in the US so I'm powering it from a 120V outlet hooked up to a surge protector. Where should I connect the ends of the multi-meter when looking for 35 watts?

For safety reasons I would probably just buy one that attaches to the wall directly! I mean, I wouldn't feel completely comfortable suggesting otherwise, because one thing can lead to another.

jiangnanah

Can a Hyper Dimensional Resonator make biological cells younger? We are all aging. The cells eventually become cancer cells. Whether scalar waves can be used in medicine to treat cancer cells. Especially those with advanced cancer.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Can a Hyper Dimensional Resonator make biological cells younger? We are all aging. The cells eventually become cancer cells. Whether scalar waves can be used in medicine to treat cancer cells. Especially those with advanced cancer.

No. But a Rife machine can destroy cancer cells. The device was outlawed by the FDA. There are other ways too that the FDA also outlawed.

There is a therapy you can try that restores the Telomeres in isolated blood cells in your body. You just need a hyperbaric chamber to use for two hours a day. In the chamber you will need pure oxygen. After a couple months the Telomere length in isolated blood cells had been significantly lengthened.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy increases telomere length and decreases immunosenescence in isolated blood cells: a prospective trial | Aging

vulpes

No. But a Rife machine can destroy cancer cells. The device was outlawed by the FDA. There are other ways too that the FDA also outlawed.

There is a therapy you can try that restores the Telomeres in isolated blood cells in your body. You just need a hyperbaric chamber to use for two hours a day. In the chamber you will need pure oxygen. After a couple months the Telomere length in isolated blood cells had been significantly lengthened.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy increases telomere length and decreases immunosenescence in isolated blood cells: a prospective trial | Aging
that's not what gibbs said

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
that's not what gibbs said

Yes you are right. Gibbs did not promote the HDR as a healing device to cure cancer. I was just trying to help a fellow member by directing him toward things that do cure cancer and increase ones longevity.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
My apologies for not taking part in this discussion earlier. I've been pretty busy lately.

Your HDR looks great, you've done outstanding work, man. Something to be proud of.

Did you use the schematics we have on the forum, or did you make your own, out of the information available here and on the Internet? I'd be curious to see the full schematic you based your device on. Feel free to share it if you feel comfortable, I'd love to see it. Also, if you did use one of our schematics, let us know what you had to change.

It'll sound like I'm a total noob here, but I think this is the first time I see an HDR electromagnet without the tape. For some reason, I imagined it wasn't the same tiny wire as what's inside the HDR. Thank you for sharing these shots.

What were the hardest parts of assembling it? Did you have trouble at any steps along the way?

Again, glad to see these amazing shots and to read about your experience building the device.

Username

My apologies for not taking part in this discussion earlier. I've been pretty busy lately.

Your HDR looks great, you've done outstanding work, man. Something to be proud of.

Did you use the schematics we have on the forum, or did you make your own, out of the information available here and on the Internet? I'd be curious to see the full schematic you based your device on. Feel free to share it if you feel comfortable, I'd love to see it. Also, if you did use one of our schematics, let us know what you had to change.

It'll sound like I'm a total noob here, but I think this is the first time I see an HDR electromagnet without the tape. For some reason, I imagined it wasn't the same tiny wire as what's inside the HDR. Thank you for sharing these shots.

What were the hardest parts of assembling it? Did you have trouble at any steps along the way?

Again, glad to see these amazing shots and to read about your experience building the device.
Thanks! I tried one astral and one physical and haven't had any success so far.

The hardest part was winding up the electromagnet which wasn't even really that hard, just monotonous and very time consuming.

I just used the schematics from this website along with some pictures here and plenty of help from Einstein and Chiverton.