Burger King going to Canada

HDRKID

Burger King going to Canada so maybe they should change their name. Yeah, they should be called burger queen now. Kind of like dairy queen in a way. Still, I did predict companies moving. First they moved their factories over seas. Most went to China and other part of asia. Then they started out sourcing. Basically, sending jobs to India - accountants, programmers, an so on.

Well, now the last piece... the corporate headquarters is moving. Expect to see more go away. There are lots of reasons. :(

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2014/08/24/burger-king-in-talks-to-buy-tim-hortons/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yeah, fatten up the rest of the world, but I don't blame them for hauling ass considering what is to come very soon.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't eat Burger King's food in years.

There are Tim Horton's restaurants all over the place here, more than McDonald's, a lot more. They make a lot of cash, obviously. Buying them would be a good move, especially if they wanna move to Canada.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

There are Tim Horton's restaurants all over the place here, more than McDonald's, a lot more. They make a lot of cash, obviously. Buying them would be a good move, especially if they wanna move to Canada.
I found out there are a couple Tim Horton's restaurants in Maryland, never even heard of it until this post... :eek:

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Someone on reddit who managed or worked at a Tim Horton's did an AMA (ask me anything). They said that pretty much everything you get at TH these days is frozen - The people in the store just thaw it out and put the toppings/frosting on it.

Supposedly this is somewhat recent... Too bad. I loved Tim Horton's when I lived near Ottawa.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Someone on reddit who managed or worked at a Tim Horton's did an AMA (ask me anything). They said that pretty much everything you get at TH these days is frozen - The people in the store just thaw it out and put the toppings/frosting on it.

Supposedly this is somewhat recent... Too bad. I loved Tim Horton's when I lived near Ottawa.

Tim Horton's hasn't made it this far south. Never heard of it.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Tim Horton's hasn't made it this far south. Never heard of it.

It's like Krispy Kreme for Canadians. I used to love the shit out of some Tim Bits when I was up there... Little donut hole things.