By 2038

titorite

Oh sorry I mansplained your womanpalianing. I forgot prejudiced people like you have blinders on. Attachment based parental alienation is not the gendered issue youre making it out to be. Not one sex has a special privilege above the other. I wish people like you would learn that on their own.

titorite

Whats this to do with the thread from the first post?
Sorry, I suppose we got a little carried away there. I just felt like their was a kind of cosmic divine connection there with time witness once he brought up his own trials of life with parental alienation. And I was very glad to be able to share about Dr.Childress and his work treating attachment based parental alienation. Then Loan stepped in with her "Men are usually guilty of something" attitude and suggested the desire to be in the lives of our children is some kind of movement that exists to abuse women and its just disgusting. That sexist attitude and prejudice is mental poison. Mothers and fathers can be alienated but she only wants laws against men. It is not a gendered issue but she only speaks about men being the problem. Its gross and being a victim I find attitudes like hers highly triggering. So thats my B.

Time Witness

I have seen only a few. I saw a previous life as an airforce pilot in the 1950's in Hawaii. I had a young wife and 2 small children. I was killed in plane crash I was not piloting.
I was also in the 1880's. I was hanged by a lynch mob after being accused of stealing horses, which I had not.
I also get images of being a roman solider under Crassius command.

redgrl

I can take a look but I would like to share with you my own experience. After my divorce, my ex convinced my older daughter everything wrong in her life was my fault and she closed me out of her life. During the last few years, I first have seriously believed she would return to my life. During the last few years, I have sent her happy birthday wishes, little gifts I knew she would like and prove I really know her and care. I would also send her funny notices on social media which she is always on. She did not respond at all but I continued this process. Just recently, she has began to respond, saying she loves me and misses me. That was huge. I believe this sort of situation is more about how you really do believe it will happen. Thinking positive, and really believing it will happen is part of the training I have had on remote influencing, and it works. It does not happen overnight, but really believing it will happen, and doing your part to make it happen, will bring results that will amaze you.
I'm very interested in learning to rv.
What do you think of remote influencing people back to good health.
And is there anyone out there from Canada?

Time Witness

I do training in both remote viewing and remote influencing and have used it to get rid of pain and increase health in myself and loved ones. I have been amazed at some of the results.