Calea Zecatacichi (Calea Z) does anyone have any experience with it? A legal high

IlluminatiArchbishop

Can anyone tell me anything about it? Does it really promote spiritual experiences and astral travel?

Note: Do not misinterpret the mere mention of it as promotion. By no means am I promoting
it. Also do not order it if you live in Louisiana as it isn't legal there and I'm not sure it's legal
everywhere in the world either but for the most part it is legal.
Not a bad plant though works better when coupled with Salvia Divinorum. Anyhow if it is still legal where you live then just Google search Salvia Dragon. It gets you really thinking.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Haven't tried it, but Zolpidem made me freak out with bad hallucinations when I had trouble sleeping. Giant insects, running walls, angry voices, rapist blanket, erection during lectures...
Sleeping pills make me stay up for days personally instead of making me sleep which I find bizarre

IlluminatiArchbishop

I think most drugs are bad overall but not everyone who takes them have bad experiences.
Pot makes you relax, it's meth that would make someone have anxiety. I think that
by itself legalization of pot is not necessarily a bad thing it has helped my mom recovering from cancer,
and even recreationally it isn't always bad. However I do think there's an agenda behind legalizing it because it can lead to worse things and they want the populace in trance and what better way than pot?
Pot does not put you in a trance lol. Do not believe the nonsense you are told. Anyhow I do not personally use but I know many incredibly intellectual and active people whom do.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Pot does not put you in a trance lol. Do not believe the nonsense you are told. Anyhow I do not personally use but I know many incredibly intellectual and active people whom do.
Pot makes you have anxiety if you live where it is illegal as it makes you realize the police are incredibly corrupt arresting people for what is in fact simply medicating to feel better