California contradicts Biden´s anointed judge and Becoming A Sanctuary State For Kids To Get Sex Change Surgeries

alpha centauri

I just found that video and I was shocked. Recently, Bidens judge said, she cannot define a women. I agree that you just have to claim to be something and than you are it, because that fit my agenda on other topics.:D

I think the same about starseeds and magicians:). I see this as a self imposed term. But in that case, you should not allow or finance surgery and hormone therapy, because this is dangerous and this would encrease stereotypes about men and women, that you have to take hormones to be a specific gender and have to look like a specific way to be a man or a woman.

So this is counterproductive. I also dont know, why they cannot realize their contradiction.

I think, you should push the agenda that is the least harmful for everybody. And the agenda that you dont have to take hormones and dont need surgery to be a specific gender would be the least harmful and best solution.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I just found that video and I was shocked. Recently, Bidens judge said, she cannot define a women. I agree that you just have to claim to be something and than you are it, because that fit my agenda on other topics.:D

I think the same about starseeds and magicians:). I see this as a self imposed term. But in that case, you should not allow or finance surgery and hormone therapy, because this is dangerous and this would encrease stereotypes about men and women, that you have to take hormones to be a specific gender and have to look like a specific way to be a man or a woman.

So this is counterproductive. I also dont know, why they cannot realize their contradiction.

I think, you should push the agenda that is the least harmful for everybody. And the agenda that you dont have to take hormones and dont need surgery to be a specific gender would be the least harmful and best solution.
Actually, there's a lot of spirt soul complexes based in the wrong sex being placed into the wrong bodies. That's the why of it.

alpha centauri

Actually, there's a lot of spirt soul complexes based in the wrong sex being placed into the wrong bodies. That's the why of it.
I think so, too.

I also think you can change your energy, so that you can increase the magnetic and electric energies, those energies are usually called male and female.

alpha centauri

A lot of female fighter pilots I've seen at FB lately?
I dont understand what you mean with that. I am not a native English speaker.

Parents wanting their children to be "reassigned" need to be psychologically/psychiatrically evaluated, and risk having their children adopted into more suitable families!! :mad:
I agree that that is bad. The problem is that they are not educated on their own concepts.

Which is not necesarrily bad, because a politicians dont have to know everything. But if you make law you should at least contact competent experts. They didnt do any of that.

The concepts of LGBTQIA2s are different. California is pushing the concept that male and females have to look a specific way and Biden with his judge that you dont have to look a specific way. But they dont realize it, that this is different, because their experts are incompetent.

Also the media doesnt understand the difference either and just report crap about the topic. THat is however normal and in contrast to politician their lack of education is less harmful.

TimeFlipper

agree that that is bad. The problem is that they are not educated on their own concepts.

Which is not necesarrily bad, because a politicians dont have to know everything. But if you make law you should at least contact competent experts. They didnt do any of that.

The concepts of LGBTQIA2s are different. California is pushing the concept that male and females have to look a specific way and Biden with his judge that you dont have to look a specific way. But they dont realize it, that this is different, because their experts are incompetent.

Also the media doesnt understand the difference either and just report crap about the topic. THat is however normal and in contrast to politician their lack of education is less harmful.
I disagree with you that parents wanting to "reassign" the gender of their own children are not necessarily "bad"...I strongly believe they are very bad, some of those children are as young as 5 years old and have hardly began to understand the meaning of gender...We dont need "experts" to define the difference between males and females, do we?...

The children should be allowed to continue being male or female which is defined at birth, and has been for centuries!!...I have no time for those Far Left lunatics that want to rewrite everything to suit their own twisted imbecile beliefs, and according to them, they MUST be obeyed!!...

Also, everyone of those transgender women who in reality are men, should NEVER be allowed to enter into REAL female sports for obvious reasons...Fortunately, in some parts of the World those transgender women are banned from competing in real female sports, and rightly so!!

alpha centauri

I disagree with you that parents wanting to "reassign" the gender of their own children are not necessarily "bad"..
I meant that you are not necessarily bad if you are not educated.
The problem is that they are not educated on their own concepts.

Which is not necesarrily bad, because a politicians dont have to know everything.
The other thing is bad in my opinion. I posted this in the opening post, but also in the reply.

Sorry, if my language is bad.

Mayhem

Zenith
I agree with you on the children aspect @TimeFlipper they havent even reached puberty yet. Let them grow and flourish without putting things in their minds to confuse.

In saying that i feel there is something else going on with this sort of stuff, im not talking about the transgender sports issue that a separate issue entirely in my view.