Call to ban Inquisitor from Paranormalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeraldOfTruth

Are you guys proud of being unreasonable, hypocritical, and insulting? Sure seems like it to me...

@Inquisitor’s concern with @Einstein was far more justifiable than this charade. This has literally just turned into a witch hunt that some of your own allies on here don’t even agree with... Just about every post on this thread is cringe worthy.

@Inquisitor had the right idea leaving. You guys like to call people like me and him “leftist -insert insult here-“ but many of you are the rightist equivalent. If you really think that makes you better than him or me or anyone else, you are mistaken.

I for one enjoyed the discussions I had with him even when we disagreed, and am sad to see him go. You can bet he’s not voting for Trump in this election, and I dare say that some of you likely will have contributed to that, so thanks I guess! :ROFLMAO:

Witch Hunt

This is a message board, why do you have to ban anyone? I can understand if someone posts child pron, but for anything else, meh! What happened to the good old days of picking apart, piece by piece, someone's post? Then mocking them to excess, thereby forcing them to strengthening their online skills?
Besides, you can always ignore or block them, can't you?

ThumberOne

This is a message board, why do you have to ban anyone? I can understand if someone posts child pron, but for anything else, meh! What happened to the good old days of picking apart, piece by piece, someone's post? Then mocking them to excess, thereby forcing them to strengthening their online skills?
Besides, you can always ignore or block them, can't you?

Why is that in spoilers?
Are you guys proud of being unreasonable, hypocritical, and insulting?

Wouldn't being proud of being unreasonable, hypocritical, and insulting require us to be unreasonable, hypocritical, and insulting in the first place?

Then how is it unreasonable, hypocritcal to follow the method set by Inquisitor. Not our fault Inquisitor missed the report button. We definitely have a better reaction to accusations compared to your response that discussion thread. I am sure this point will be proven by harald with or without a response in addition whats already shown.

Before we jump to further conclusions, we lack the proof that Inquisitor is Herald behind a vpn or proxy.

Edit: multiple negatives is confusing

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Why is that in spoilers?

Wouldn't being proud of being unreasonable, hypocritical, and insulting require us to be unreasonable, hypocritical, and insulting in the first place?

The how is it unreasonable, hypocritcal to follow the method set by Inquisitor. Not our fault Inquisitor missed the report button. We definitely have a better reaction to accusations compared to your response that discussion thread. I am sure this point will be proven by harald with or without a response in addition whats already shown.

Before we jump to further conclusions, we lack the proof that Inquisitor isn't Herald behind a vpn or proxy.
prove that you are not. bark no bight

Witch Hunt

Why is that in spoilers?

Then how is it unreasonable, hypocritcal to follow the method set by Inquisitor. Not our fault Inquisitor missed the report button. We definitely have a better reaction to accusations compared to your response that discussion thread. I am sure this point will be proven by harald with or without a response in addition whats already shown.

Before we jump to further conclusions, we lack the proof that Inquisitor is Herald behind a vpn or proxy.

Edit: multiple negatives is confusing

I was just seeing if the spoiler tag worked.

dimension-1hacker

I was just seeing if the spoiler tag worked.
witch hunt is a witch hunt so witch hunt is not a witch hunt, calling a witch hunt a witch hunt is the same as calling something absurd, the word can apply to a different iteration of itself or cancel itself out, but words do not do that in terms of the meanings of what is not watch one calls it making it what it is.

Witch Hunt

witch hunt is a witch hunt so witch hunt is not a witch hunt, calling a witch hunt a witch hunt is the same as calling something absurd, the word can apply to a different iteration of itself or cancel itself out, but words do not do that in terms of the meanings of what is not watch one calls it making it what it is.

pYCh0yN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.