Call to ban Inquisitor from Paranormalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inquisitor

I agree with what you have said Hartey (y):)..
To repeat some of the postings I have already posted, its my humble opinion that the Inquisitor is definitely one of those Politically correct minded individuals, and probably a member of that pernicious cult called Antifa, that accuse anyone who opposes their twisted thinking as racist or fascist...

The Inquisitor admitted to spending time on Paranormalis purposely looking for anything that our member Einstein might have posted that HE could complain about!!...He did exactly the same thing on the Time-Travel Institute website....Those actions imho, are not standard types of behaviour!!...I took a look at the word Inquisitor, which was an official with judicial powers to investigate and eliminate "heresy", which means any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs or customs such as the Catholic Faith for example...

In the early 12th century, an "INQUISITION" was set up within the Catholic Church to root out and punish heresy throughout Europe and the Americas that continued for hundreds of years...The Inquisition is infamous for the severity of its tortures and its persecution of Jews and Muslims...Its worst actions were in Spain, where the Spanish Inquisition was a dominant force for more 200 years, resulting in over 32,000 executions!!

Our member the Inquisitor chose his name accurately which reflects his inner most thoughts and actions towards our member Einstein, such as the obsessive hunting for any posting he hopes to use for a ban on Einsteins membership, that are all down to the Inquisitors own paranoia that was proved to be completely wrong by all of our Paranormalis members!!...IMHO the Inquisitor is a very "nasty piece of work" and I find him loathsome!!...

We can expect more of his kind (Typical Vile Antifa Supporters) becoming members of Paranormalis, and if it was MY decision to ban him, I most certainly would ban him, instantly!!

You really like to assume and accuse, more proof on the table. Your view is so narrow, that is not the origin of the word Inquisitor at all. Again, you will assume what you want... So at this point, I'm done even trying to reason with you lot.

Yeats

We tell the left to not be upset by our mere words, and yet what except for words are we upset by from Inquisitor?

His name? An inquisitor may also mean a simple questioner. Are we not all questioners? Is that not why we are here?

Is it because of the mere words he has written in the past or in other places? Let us think back to our own pasts and remember those things which we have written and now regret.

I have little doubt that if this forum adopted Inquisitor's views as to what proper decorum should be, then our general discussion would be the worse for it...but I still believe that the best remedy for speech that we detest is not censorship or banning. It is more speech.

dimension-1hacker

I agree with what you have said Hartey (y):)..
To repeat some of the postings I have already posted, its my humble opinion that the Inquisitor is definitely one of those Politically correct minded individuals, and probably a member of that pernicious cult called Antifa, that accuse anyone who opposes their twisted thinking as racist or fascist...

The Inquisitor admitted to spending time on Paranormalis purposely looking for anything that our member Einstein might have posted that HE could complain about!!...He did exactly the same thing on the Time-Travel Institute website....Those actions imho, are not standard types of behaviour!!...I took a look at the word Inquisitor, which was an official with judicial powers to investigate and eliminate "heresy", which means any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs or customs such as the Catholic Faith for example...

In the early 12th century, an "INQUISITION" was set up within the Catholic Church to root out and punish heresy throughout Europe and the Americas that continued for hundreds of years...The Inquisition is infamous for the severity of its tortures and its persecution of Jews and Muslims...Its worst actions were in Spain, where the Spanish Inquisition was a dominant force for more 200 years, resulting in over 32,000 executions!!

Our member the Inquisitor chose his name accurately which reflects his inner most thoughts and actions towards our member Einstein, such as the obsessive hunting for any posting he hopes to use for a ban on Einsteins membership, that are all down to the Inquisitors own paranoia that was proved to be completely wrong by all of our Paranormalis members!!...IMHO the Inquisitor is a very "nasty piece of work" and I find him loathsome!!...

We can expect more of his kind (Typical Vile Antifa Supporters) becoming members of Paranormalis, and if it was MY decision to ban him, I most certainly would ban him, instantly!!
perhaps your think is twisted and you don't know it?

Witch Hunt

Some poster with a post count under 50 comes on here and suggests a long-time member should be banned because... butt hurt.
Is this what it's come to?

Seems to me that someone that would outright call for the ouster of a long-term member after only being on here a few days is violating the T&C.

Anybody here want to waste time with this whiner?

Harte
How about you deal with that poster yourself instead of trying to get the group as a whole to carry out your wishes? Or you could just ignore the poster in question?

Harte

How about you deal with that poster yourself instead of trying to get the group as a whole to carry out your wishes? Or you could just ignore the poster in question?
Hello junior member.
You don't know me, so you don't know this is sarcastic.

Harte

Witch Hunt

So this is sarcasm, huh?

Some poster with a post count under 50 comes on here and suggests a long-time member should be banned because... butt hurt.
Is this what it's come to?

Seems to me that someone that would outright call for the ouster of a long-term member after only being on here a few days is violating the T&C.

Anybody here want to waste time with this whiner?

Harte

I'm sorry. I thought it was a passive-aggressive attempt to appeal to the masses so as to create a narrative to caste a particular poster in a negative light and feed into a base narcissistic need for your own validation.

But hey, I'm a drunk, what do I know?

Status
Not open for further replies.