Calling John Titor. Please Post Here

TimeNot_0

Okay, the kid in the video is only going to call on Dec. 25, 2011, and actually it may be a repeat show then, as usually because of time zone 10pm-2am Pacific Time starting on Dec. 25th is usually the next day in the other time zones, as in Dec. 26 especially in the East Time Zone and Central Time Zone, so...............................
Is he calling on Dec. 24th, 2011 which may be considered to be Dec. 25 on the East and Central Time Zones??
Actually he is only calling if he does call at all, in which case the coast to coast show may just be a repeat on that nite anyway.
Yawn, yes, I call him a kid compared to my age (which is older, ancient even, well not all that lost mind old yet).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write your own rap, for a lot of people do not believe that JT was a time traveller in the first place and perhaps some things have changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKKPtfBffE8

if the bass is too much, perhaps I will get the next one correct - a revision of "Riders on the Storm" actually called by me to be "Riders of the Storm", ya, know, earthquakes, tornadoes, wind, hurricanes, tsunsamis, radiation from Japan. Whatever Mother Nature is doing! (besides humans on this planet).
(not so great version right now without guitar here - http://www.fileswap.com/dl/5rwzUvNVJj/RedoneNewMicMK4SennRidersofStorm.wav.html
actually I done the singing over since then - ya, well it takes a while to remember if I ever played music anyway.
Get out of the zone, don't be a robot drone!

Samstwitch

Ok Sam will be happy. I was able to post on the video now. I asked him what the secret song was. :)

Yes, I am very happy! Thank you dearly Pam. *hugs* :)

I just posted a comment about your question on his profile for him and everyone to see. I saw it post, then a minute later, it disappeared, so I reposted it. I don't know why it disappeared. If it disappears again, then I'll know he deleted it, but I have a copy of it.

I also emailed someone else about him this morning. If/when I get a reply, I'll post it here.

Samstwitch

Something I didn't notice before! The imposter says on his profile and in his video, "LOOK FOR MY CALL ON COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY ON DECEMBER 25th, 2011."

In other words, he's NOT a guest on C2C. He's going to CALL-IN and apologize. That means, no one will get to ask him any questions, because he will just be another caller. This is even worse, because if he does get to call in and say this, then people will think he was posing as John Titor, and there will be no way to question him or dispute him On-Air.

Pam, you might think of getting in touch with George Noory, so when the guy does call in on Dec. 25th, you could be on air to ask the question, "What's the secret song?" and when he gets it wrong, you can prove that he's an imposter. Just an idea. I know you don't want to be interviewed, so you could say that you'd just be available to verify whether or not he gets the song right.

The guy does say he'll answer ALL questions in Comments on Youtube, but so far he's been totally SILENT and hasn't answered a single Comment or the email I sent him. Here's a transcription of the video he posted. He sure is nervous:

"Hello world, I've prepared a written statement because what I want to express to you, I believe is of the utmost importance. It's been a little over a decade as I introduced you all to the Time Traveler known as John Teetor. That's right, I'm John Teetor. It was all a hoax. It started off as a school project and spiraled out of control. It began to take on a life of its own. I encourage all of you out there on Youtube and on the Forums to ask me ANY questions you need to prove that I am in fact John Teetor. I have pictures and documents, pretty much everything you need to prove that it's me. Once again, I'll answer questions you have. Simply video reply or comment. I will be calling in Coast to Coast AM with George Noory on December 25th to explain my side of the story and to officially apologize. I will also offer conclusive evidence to prove that I am in fact, John Teetor. Thank you."

PamelaM

Something I didn't notice before! The imposter says on his profile and in his video, "LOOK FOR MY CALL ON COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY ON DECEMBER 25th, 2011."

In other words, he's NOT a guest on C2C. He's going to CALL-IN and apologize. That means, no one will get to ask him any questions, because he will just be another caller. This is even worse, because if he does get to call in and say this, then people will think he was posing as John Titor, and there will be no way to question him or dispute him On-Air.

Pam, you might think of getting in touch with George Noory, so when the guy does call in on Dec. 25th, you could be on air to ask the question, "What's the secret song?" and when he gets it wrong, you can prove that he's an imposter. Just an idea. I know you don't want to be interviewed, so you could say that you'd just be available to verify whether or not he gets the song right.

The guy does say he'll answer ALL questions in Comments on Youtube, but so far he's been totally SILENT and hasn't answered a single Comment or the email I sent him. Here's a transcription of the video he posted. He sure is nervous:

"Hello world, I've prepared a written statement because what I want to express to you, I believe is of the utmost importance. It's been a little over a decade as I introduced you all to the Time Traveler known as John Teetor. That's right, I'm John Teetor. It was all a hoax. It started off as a school project and spiraled out of control. It began to take on a life of its own. I encourage all of you out there on Youtube and on the Forums to ask me ANY questions you need to prove that I am in fact John Teetor. I have pictures and documents, pretty much everything you need to prove that it's me. Once again, I'll answer questions you have. Simply video reply or comment. I will be calling in Coast to Coast AM with George Noory on December 25th to explain my side of the story and to officially apologize. I will also offer conclusive evidence to prove that I am in fact, John Teetor. Thank you."

Sam...Iam not going to spend my Christmas with this strange quirky young man I m not even
Going to be thinking about him on that day. He is not John you don't have anything to worry
About.

Ren

John 1 and John 2,
Please make your way to this forum.
We, the original forum members are all here to provide navigation.
2011DEC04 12:35a.m. <-- 2041DEC04 12:36a.m.

Samstwitch

Sam...Iam not going to spend my Christmas with this strange quirky young man I m not even
Going to be thinking about him on that day. He is not John you don't have anything to worry
About.

For sure! I'm glad to find out he's not going to be a guest on the show. I realize now if he's just a caller he probably won't make any waves. And you have posted THE question on his profile, so he's been cornered. It will be interesting to see what he does next.

Samstwitch

Ok Sam will be happy. I was able to post on the video now. I asked him what the secret song was. :)

The guy on YouTube posted these 2 comments. He's says there was never a secret song. What a liar! Check this out...

Posted by timetraveler01001:

"I'm not 43 years old. I created the John Titor character in my senior year of high school. Further more I never mailed any personal letter to pamela. Pamela has never provided any evidence that such a letter exists. If she did actually receive a letter, it didn't come from me. And now for a big shocker! There's no secret song. There never was. Just like there's no farewell time travel video."​
timetraveler01001 8 hours ago​

"Greetings. First and foremost, let me say that I intend to address all comments in a video I will post after my call to coast to coast on the 25th. My reason for doing it this way is so I don't have to keep making consecutive videos for all new questions asked. In my first follow up video I will show not only the box but also how I was able to achieve the curved laser. I am not 43 years old. When registering the youtube account I put down a false alias. I mean that part should be rather obvious." timetraveler01001 8 hours ago​